Sat'day Thread

Alright? Had a really shitty night’s sleep again and off to work in a bit for another busy ol’ day. But enough of my whining, what are YOU doing?

1 Like

:wave:

Gonna sit in the sun all day.

:fried_egg: and :coffee: for breakie

Hope work is ok for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah it’ll be alright, just lots going on.

1 Like

Happy Saturday all. 1hr15m into my shift today. Not looking pretty for today. Gonna be busy

:fist_right::fist_left: good luck Richmond.

5 Likes

Also on shit sleep book.
Glad I decided not to zoom as I was probably slightly too drunk

2 Likes

:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Watching Legends of Tomorrow, good work on this one lads

5 Likes

Hi folk, hope you’re all grand.

Watch bad boys 2 for the first time last night and it was pure gleeful shit. Loads og gay panic too. Was like a 2.5 hour Sisquo music video.

Now under a blanket on the couch snuggled with the kids. Paddling pool and sunshine day coming atcha.

My right knee is really shit

25 Likes

Contemplating doing a 26 thread challenge tomorrow for charity

1 Like

Morning

Going to have to do some gardening today which is nice, could do with fresh compost bit as Monty says now is not the time for such luxuries.

Finished Devs last night which was v good. Then watched another walking dead…hmmmm think they’ve been watching GofT.

Happy Saturday all especially our retail heroes @rich-t and @Funkhouser

7 Likes

Morning all!

The Child slept through for the first time in a couple of weeks so I had a nearly unbroken night of sleep.

She’s dressed as a princess now watching Hello Ninja.

I’m supposed to finish an assignment today because I drank beer and sat in the garden yesterday.

2 Likes

probably gonna go :bike: but I started reading normal people last night and tbqh I don’t want to put it down, so… dunno

1 Like

Morning everyone

I’ve got my coffee, I’ve got some music on, and now…?
…?
…?
…?
I guess I’ll just sit here

5 Likes

:wave:

:bowl_with_spoon::coffee: :ballot_box_with_check:
:bathtub: :robot: :musical_note: :sob:
:family_woman_boy: :pencil2::scissors::european_castle: /:city_sunrise: :grey_question:
:man_shrugging:
:film_projector:/ :open_book::sleeping_bed:

5 Likes

Morning all, doing a two film day today (finishing Frozen 2 and watching The Force Awakens). Should probably do some work, tidy house etc. Standard! Hope you’re all good.

1 Like

R is having his bath and requested robot music, tears were involved getting him into bath because I hadn’t put bubbles in.

Got my first quarantine hangover, need some fresh air!