Satterday

Helllo there! I’m at work after approx. 2.5 hours sleep due to spending a lot of the night trying to catch a mouse that seems to have taken a shine to our house. Gave up in the end but then couldn’t really sleep and now I’m here till 6. Fun! Hope you have better Saturdays mates.

3 Likes

Funkmouser

13 Likes

That mouse has done you there, funky.

Got a big lump on the roof of my mouth. Friends coming over this afternoon so tidying today, but M will be untidying right behind me.

6 Likes

It really has. If I could use one word to describe its attitude it would be ‘goading’.

1 Like

Ooft! I do not like unwelcome housemates. What’s your moise catching technique? Mop and bucket? Throwing traps in the general direction of the mouse? Staring at the cat while pointing at the mouse and hoping for the best?

3 Likes

1 Like

Morning funkhouse, all,

Got some egg chasing to watch, before havimg eggs for breakfast, then helping prep pie and cheesecake for lunch. Should probably get up and put kettle on, so i’m not doimg that during the match. Talk to you soon.

3 Likes

Alright.

Eggball - work - bed = Saturday

What about diamonds or wurtzite boron nitride?

1 Like

The problem with pyjamas is I always wake up too warm.

grunt

Save it for thursday ahah

3 Likes

Trying to get the cat to to all the work for me, coupled with flailing around in my underpants trying to grab it.

8 Likes

What’s the lump from? Sounds rubbish.

I’m surprised you weren’t nore successful

1 Like

morning!

Currently in bed snuggling. Gonna get up in a minute to finish up a dress I made for my birthday next week then I’m gonna make a start at a top. Then I’ll be watching out the window waiting for my bf to get home from golf so we can start succession season 2.

24 Likes

Well he did come within a whisker of catching it

5 Likes

Nice cuddly mornings. Shame I’m off to work later.

23 Likes

Morning!

My normal suggestion to mouse related issues would be to own a cat, but ours shat on the bed last night around 4am so right now I won’t be recommending cats to anyone.

I’m on child duty all day. This morning we’re off to Shoreham lifeboat station, which will make me Britain (or at least Brighton)'s number one dad. Cafe for lunch, library this afternoon, pizzas for dinner. Sorted.

1 Like

Excellent outfit on the little one there!

3 Likes