Sattingdons haha

Theres something really naughty about starting multiple daily threads and I am that naughty

4 Likes

Y so naughty

1 Like

well, sleep went well. have had a long walk around corby’s premier lake already. my auntie and uncle are up from southampton today, will see my nan too and we’re having local indian for dinner. other than that, I believe football is back

Wotcha DiS. Been up for a while with kiddo. Going back to my parents for the weekend. They’re having kiddo for the afternoon and we’re going to go to a makers market in an old Debenhams building. Might get an insane doughnut too, who knows.

4 Likes

:wave:
16 mile run :running_man: :sun_with_face:
Football and beer later :soccer: :beers:

5 Likes

As usual I’m up early for no reason, I try to get up at half 7 on weekdays to maintain some order in my life but let myself sleep on on weekends but here I am, wide awake since 7. Might make blueberry pancakes and a latte for breakfast, ive been making my own oat milk lately, it’s quite fun trying out different recipes and the leftover oats are easy to get rid of (just make porridge)

3 Likes

Emergency plumber coming today to fix a bath leak. Kitchen ceiling is totally fucked and I spent the night rearranging pans on the floor to catch the water pissing through. What a shit show.

1 Like

got the new @manches record on, boy it’s good imo

5 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve got football at 10.30 and then chilling out max all day before MOTD.

We might be having hotdogs for tea so I’ll need to buy some rolls.

8am on a Saturday obviously the ideal time to listen to an album like this.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

10 Likes

Morning!! Got some tea, going to a local town to buy some books and have a mooch, then it’s football and some work I think.

:sunny::sunglasses::sun_with_face: Here as well so plenty of washing to be done.

Morning!

A quiet day after yesterday’s exciteme…

Ah hang on. No it’s not. Today is “kitten day” when we get our new cats.

Need to go to the library this morning to take some books back, and might go for an afternoon pint or two too.

10 Likes

Water is a bastard. Sorry, man. Check the DIY thread for various water escape stories and insurance claim rigmaroles.

1 Like

Kind of want to get up and do a run but it is very windy and rainy.

Working today so I can have a day off on Monday and bask in the heatwave

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

Morning

Look what @avery made me for breakfast :yum:

My little sister is coming up to visit today :partying_face:

8 Likes

Morning

Already cleaned up a load of cat sick :face_vomiting:

2 Likes