Sattttturrday

I’m going to Tesco to get a Pot Noodle and would like you to join me on my adventure.

2 Likes

My mum is pissed at me, she just called me by my non-shortened first name :grimacing:

go left!

3 Likes

Good grief that was brave. We considered heading up today but feared we’d blow away…

My grandparents are watching the rugby. Camera pans across the Welsh team which includes a person of colour with dreadlocks.
Gran: “What nationality is he?”
Me: “Welsh. It’s the Welsh team.”
Gran: “But what nationality is he originally?”
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

32 Likes

I was just in Asdas and stared at the big stack of pot noodles. Didn’t get any cause I’m an idiot.

Just remembered Rylan saying “this is well nerve wrack!” on his X Factor audition.

kill dad

Should have polled the flavour for added fun.

2 Likes

It was pretty fierce along the banks towards Thornham - quite difficult to walk in a straight line with the sidewind! All safely accounted for though.

Small question for all the Q-heads out there. Does snooker happen all year round?

do you want to come with me to get a coffee? okay then

24 Likes

You live in a nice place thankyou for allowing me to join you

2 Likes

I love this new game. Best thing barleysugar has invented.

12 Likes

Having one of those moments when I’m failing to do a really fucking basic admin task because I keep making so many stupid errors. So frustrated with myself and my stupid brain

Had a nap and now I feel a bit ill.

Have you been to the iCafe on GWR? They advertise a pistachio hot chocolate in their window that I want to try but it’s in an odd place.

yeah go there now and again (including this morning). I’m not actually the biggest fan of it though.

I miss DiS Through the Keyhole, that was a short-lived but great feature

4 Likes