Sattttturrday

Damn UP you’ve got some killer teeth, always jealous of people with such good smiles

Front two are veneers! Underneath lies the result of a hockey stick to the coupon :sob: The rest of the teeth look on jealously.

I doubt he’s talking about proper hockey

2 Likes

Fuuuuuck that sounds painful af, I can’t handle any sort of teeth or nail injuries, they make me squirm

Its great. I cant put my finger on why i like it so much. Like pure insight into other peoples life and literal points of view. Might make a virtual stroll thread.

3 Likes

Think I’m gonna go bed. Prettay zzzzzzz and bored

Seen a mouse in the flat about six times today.

Last saw one just before Christmas ‘17. Heard them in the walls / under the floors since then, but no sightings. Wonder what’s changed to make it suddenly so bold?

Remember to brush your teeth first and I’ll come and tuck you in. Light off at half eleven please you have school in the morning.

:joy::joy::joy:

don’t tell my boy what to do, capiche?

1 Like

It happened a long time ago and I put up with the situation for years, then got veneers to fix it, and they were awful and a terrible colour match (but as an 18 year old better than broken teeth) and then 5 years ago I finally replaced them with better veneers that actually matched the rest of my teeth. Most of the photos of me as a teen/young woman I’m covering my mouth or smiling with my gob shut. Now that I’m in a place where I give less fucks, In some ways I wish I’d just kept the broken teeth, but hey ho. I smile a lot more now x

1 Like

Christ this is disturbing

1 Like

i’m so deep in the sopranos. help me

1 Like

OH FUCK THE LITTLE HANDS

5 Likes

You got yourself into it, you can get yourself out.

Don’t get lost in the snowy woods

2 Likes

I didn’t notice it initially either but lold when i did

2 Likes

kind of feel like shaking some merigans down.

Last time I watched the Sopranos I started looking into getting a pinky ring. If I did I’d make that gesture all fucking day.

1 Like

I havent but i literally watch footage of people doing it all day every day

Yes, usually served with pasta for unknown reasons

2 Likes