Saturday 01/08

White rabbits!
Pinch, punch, etc

Morning amigos, how goes it?

3 Likes

I welcome the cloudy breeziness after yesterday’s being blasted with sun. Hoping to go for a long walk today and then probably get chips. These are basically my only goals for today

Also ofc GOOD MORNING PAST AND FUTUR POSTRS

is it going to be tfh (too fucking hot) again today? because i might just opt out if so.

2 Likes

Slept a bit rubbish as it was a bit too warm and i felt all sticky. Should have showered before bed.

Was really looking forward to first day of the football and watching it on the telly but the TV has arranged that we’ve to go meet her pal she hardly ever sees - I’m hoping it’s a bit later on and I can see some of the football.

At work. Very limpy.

Not sure where you are, but here it’s a fair bit cooler and meant to rain for a few hours :raised_hands:
IMO you should go out quickly now, while it’s safe, and get loads of ice pops and a washing up bowl

Ow funks :frowning_face:
x

3 Likes

Was allowed a lie in. Wife has now gone back to bed. Might go to a sculpture park. Sorta cba really. Fuck August

I’ve just turned over in bed and discovered the Ultimate Position.

4 Likes

I’m the most comfortable man in Kent.

4 Likes

Just opened my notes app to write a list and once again it appears that I was Going Through Something whilst asleep

13 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

18 Likes

Thought the August thread was the daily thread.

Anyway.

I’m at the park, now.

13 Likes

Woke at 6, read my book for half hour then back to sleep for several hours.

Had some tea and toast, one jam one marmite and now wondering just what to do. Probably just sit in the garden and read a book…

I remember I always used to find the Perfect Position in the last half an hour or so of being able to stay in bed

The torture of finding ultimate comfort and knowing that it must be spurned

1 Like

Is that a Boards of Canada T-shirt?

I find its usually the last 30 seconds

2 Likes

Massive Saturday dreads after Friday nite

Oh mate, worst feeling. I’m sure you were perfectly well behaved though!

I dunno I told someone they were a dilf

7 Likes