Saturday 17th - what's goin' on?

Went to bed without my aligners in :triumph:

Fun day ahead :fried_egg::open_book::shower::steam_locomotive::pizza::clinking_glasses::man_dancing::man_dancing::clinking_glasses::woman_singer:t2::tumbler_glass::microphone::sleeping_bed:t2:

7 Likes

Oh Jesus, someone I used to work with is in the queue . Theyโ€™ve been in the queue all night. Wtf

Morning everyone :heart:

Had fun cinema times last night with @JaguarPirate seeing Fall. I stand strongly by my phobia of heights :laughing:

Now sat in bed with a cup of tea making a horror film list.

Feeling a bit deflated, just got a quote back for skim plastering our very modest hallway, nearly 2 bloody grand. I was previously quoted approx 600 quid by someone else so was a bit gutted :laughing: safe to say I wonโ€™t be going with them. Ugh.

Anyway, need to have a lovely day so going to get up, shower, put on lots of make up (rip infected eye) go buy myself some flowers, a coffee, come back and start painting the rest of my kitchen.

Xxx

7 Likes

The playlist at the pub last night was very interesting. What did it feature

• Metallica - Master of Puppets AND Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
  • Vengaboys - Weโ€™re Going to Ibiza AND Theme from Jurassic Park
  • Sonic Youth - Teen Age Riot AND Black Eyed Peas - Where is the Love?
  • The entirety of The Killers - Hot Fuss on a loop

0 voters

Smashing Royksopp on the speaker while the kids remember that we have playdo.

Got to clean the bathrooms and then there is a birthday party. Might go and get some messages then we will see

The super group we never knew we needed

3 Likes

Pro tip - have pre-breakfast before you go out for breakfast

3 Likes

Meloncollie AM

3 Likes

Also take dog to vet cos heโ€™s got a gammy ear

Did a 2-part Instagram story in which part 1 was โ€œcelebrating the life of her majestyโ€ holding a pint and then the second bit was โ€œnah only joking the country has lost its fucking mindโ€ but someone has only seen the first part so now I wanna die. Knew this was a risk. Iโ€™ve fucked it.

10 Likes

Had a dream that I was getting a haircut and the barber cut it too short so I wrecked the shop.

1 Like

I edited it as well so the first bit said โ€œMajes-โ€ but it didnโ€™t save the edit!?

FIVE FUCKING CENTIMETRES

2 Likes
4 Likes

The rage escalates so quickly here :laughing:

1 Like

Had to take my partner to the docs first thing. Now having coffee and a bloody delicious almond croissant.

We might join a gym later. Bench pressing for her majesty.

2 Likes

Was in absolute tears the first time I saw this video, maybe the hardest Iโ€™ve ever laughed in my life

1 Like

Hey everyone

Having a very slow start - watching Mafs nz cos itโ€™s all I can deal with

Finely cleaned my flat a bit yesterday, just need to tackle the bathroom and kitchen

Gonna go to decathalon to look at yoga matts and get a couple of inner tubes when I get it together to leave the flat.

Feeling a bit drained still after work travel and last weekend , got a pub 2nd /3rd date this evening, but not till 8:30. Hope Iโ€™m not ready for bed already by then

Up since 3.45, work since 5. Looks like I shanโ€™t be taking a break. Finish at 1. Drive to my parents. Drop the kids off and then out for a treat afternoon/evening with my wife. Visiting a couple of breweries and dinner out (hoping sushi :crossed_fingers:)