Saturday 20th March thread

I’ll accept it but the correct answer was, “Hot Dog!” accompanied by a bit of a bogle.

1 Like

What is a bogle… I’m thinking either bugle or boogie :joy: or maybe a bugle boogie

MSR today! who’s excited?

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

3 Likes

Morning kids

It’s a nice sunny day here so as soon as the boy gets a bit bored with Saturday Mash Up we’re going to jump on my bike and cycle to Maroccos in Hove for ice cream

initially read that as cycle to morocco and thought to myself ‘jesus christ that’s a schlep for a saturday’ :laughing:

Someone’s scraped along the driver’s side of our car overnight and knocked off the wingmirror. Joy.

A bunch of sparrows just freaked out and tried to fly into our kitchen in panic! Silly birds, hope they’re okay now

Slightly wiggly hip-rolling dance that some people might replicate awkwardly while listening to Aswad.

1 Like

I think that even be a stretch for some of the bike wankers here

I’ll just be going here:
https://instagram.com/marroccos_hove__008?igshid=66pcvugeno13

1 Like

Morning all!

Not feeling as rough as I expected.

Going to take the dog for a stroll this morning. Bit of gardening this afternoon maybe, or at least try and mow the lawn.

aye a wee bit :grinning:

that looks like some damn good ice cream :+1:

1 Like

It is - there’s always massive queues, even before lockdown and social distancing came along

1 Like

get me a mint chop chip please?! No actually raspberry ripple…no maybe a 99. Actually, just surprise me :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Same energy here. Haha

Trying to do fantasy train adventure booking but none of the timetables are up properly because of the panettone. Sigh.

First time waking up on a Saturday without a hangover in what seems like forever. Not sure what to do with my day. Wish it was sunnier :frowning:

1 Like

Kill Ticket Inspector?

I blame it for all of this too.

I’m watching the Rick Stein bit in Saturday Kitchen and keep laughing because he’s dressed like a low security inmate in prison.