Saturday 23rd November

What on earth am I doing awake at this ungodly hour? Can someone bring me some tap water please?

1 Like

Morning.

1 Like

Morning rich. Working?

Just arrived in Goa. Sleeper bus is miles better than sleeper train. Double bed and air conditioned. Felt like I was going on an arena tour

Think We’re gonna stay here all week with this weather

6 Likes

Not today. Off to sunny Southsea, wife is having her hair chopped, we’re dropping kiddo at my parents then meeting friends for beer and pizza

4 Likes

Morning :wave:

Morning, just got up to make my gf a roll and square sausage (VG) and a cup of tea before work.

Now, back in bed, maybe gonna have a little dream about a Corbyn government for a couple of hours.

6 Likes

Morning all

Gonna have a Saturday lunch roast! How perverse. What’s also perverse is that I’m in charge, as Mrs CCB normally cooks the roast dinners.

Anyway, does anyone have a failsafe roast beef / Yorkshire pudding recipe? (If not it’ll probably be whatever turns up on Google).

Then football later.

4 Likes

Up since 4:30am. Apparently putting together an Ikea unit which involves some hammering at 7am is “unbelievably inconsiderate”
You live, you learn

1 Like

Open packet. Put in oven. Remove.

4 Likes

Put beef in oven til adequately roasted

3 Likes

Thanks, Ainsley Harriot and James Martin.

3 Likes

TEA IN BED!

WHY HELLLLOOO CCB

4 Likes

Morning all.

Going to fetch my little boy this morning, then we’re going to spend the weekend playing board games with my mum and sister. Magic.

1 Like

First day of new job. I’m supposed to bring a baby photo but they are all at my parents so am no doing that

1 Like

What’s the job?

Why did I go to bed on the settee in the living room again? I even almost remember everything this time, there’s no excuse. Apparently had two bags of McCoy’s.

1 Like

Working for a pseudo Middle Eastern fast food chain.

1 Like

Good luck!

Cause it’s your first day, not cause it sounds bad!