Saturday 4Jan20

Morning! I’m on the way to work and ever so sleepy :frowning: What are you doing today, what’s the plan, where you off to etc etc?

Just in a taxi in Nepal and the boot pops open depositing our bags on the road at 30mph.
No one ran them over thank fuck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Didn’t know you had a franchise in Oz, funky

19 Likes

I’m a global operation my friend.

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

On my way to London with the CCB family. Ely is looking lovely this morning:

Going to the Tate Modern to see the Olafur Eliasson exhibition, then not sure what else. Maybe Borough Market, maybe a few other things (M&M World, OXO Tower, Angus Steakhouse, obviously)

10 Likes

It’ll probably be very busy but I really enjoyed it. The tunnel of fog, and the water fountain in a pitch-black room, are particularly good fun.

3 Likes

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go. On until midnight and that feels like a looong way off.

Yes, there were only a couple of booking slots that weren’t fully booked. We’re heading there first (10.30am) so hopefully it shouldn’t be too crowded.

1 Like

That’s your Derek Acorah dead

1 Like

:car: :train2: :bus: :bus: :ferry: :bus: :train2:
today

Kiddo stayed at her grandparents last night and we had a night out at a mate’s house. Was lovely. Just woken up now after a lay in. There’s chat of breakfast out, but who knows. Driving down to pick her up in a while then meeting a mate at Polsden Lacey. Looking forward to a walk

4 Likes

We had a day out there a few months ago with a bunch of old friends. It’s a great place.

National Trust wankers now ain’t we, so starting with a goodun

4 Likes

Morning.

Just heading out for a long dog walk to clear my head, after accidentally getting on the whisky last night.

1 Like

Going for a run later
Have a bit of work to do
Also food shopping
Very exciting

Scored 2 goals for Huddersfield in the 1928 FA Cup final.

3 Likes

no plans today. naps?

Chilling with Sam in the ether. RIP.

Mary Loves Dick

2 Likes

Annoyed that I need to head out to get a (much needed tbf) haircut instead of sitting in my pants playing RPGs* all day.

*MMOs

Working all weekend. Shit’s quiet tho.