Saturday 4Jan20

:oncoming_automobile: :train2: :train2: :train2: today imo.

Already leavin 15 mins late

Meant to be at a party at 5pm but I dont want M to fall asleep on the way home and it’s a 80 minute journey each way so literally going to stay for an hour. So pointless and so much travelling. But really feel like a flake not going.

So will probably worry about that all day. No other plans today so far but will head out at some point.

1 Like

Off to get my snowboard sharpened.

Nothing else to report.

1 Like

oooft, nursing quite the sludge beer hangover today. good job i have basically nothing to do.

2 Likes

Never heard it…

4 Likes

Remake of the Steve Martin film?

Just love being told to stop having a panic attack when I’m having a panic attack, it instantly stops me having aid panic attack and makes everything absolutely fine. Yep, works every time.

Fuck everything.

2 Likes

Morning all!

No football this morning, and there is someone coming to look at our wardrobes (not a euphemism) this afternoon.

Hopefully I’ll have a chance to do some marking before we make falafels later (also not a euphemism.)

I could do without a hangover tomorrow but I fear the temptation of drinking off the Sunday Dreads (still not a euphemism) might be too great.

I released some new music late last night

No plans at all today, might just play with the cat all day

5 Likes

:steam_locomotive: Good morning, Funky and friends :steam_locomotive:

I hope you have a lovely day in London @colon_closed_bracket

Travelling back to Glasgow via :red_car: and then back home via :train2: x3
I have had a bloody lovely time.

6 Likes

Thank you x

I’m very far from ok and very scared as my family really hate me right now.

Blew my nose so hard last night and something came out that resembled a bit of my brain or my lung but googling didn’t help with that

Still ill so gonna veg out when I really want to be sewing but I have zero energy

This is bloody great :smiley:

That’s a paddlin’!

1 Like

Half my post got cut off :pensive:

My little sister was worried about whether she’d enjoy this as she usually goes for hotels rather than self catering (despite my repeated assurances she wouldn’t have to cook and no one would mind) and although she knows my friends she wasn’t sure about spending a week with them but last night she told me she has loved it, it’s been her favourite holiday this year and she enjoyed it a lot more than her recent holiday with her best mates :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

And she just followed that up with “That was one of my best new years eves, too. What are we doing next year?” :sunglasses:

12 Likes

theo is just the absolute best

5 Likes

Big hugs, lovely FL x
I’m so sorry you’re having a rough time.
We all love you x

5 Likes

I hope you’ve got tickets, because it’s sold out (and I missed out :frowning: )

1 Like

Hi DiS!

I’ve been out for milk, done ParkRun, had a shower, and now I’m just chilling with a cup of coffee. Need to go to the library later, but other than that I’ve got no plans for the day whatsoever.

2 Likes

This was a great night!

The 8.30am wake up from my daughter with no other parent to take the heat off not so much!

Luckily four beers and no water after didn’t leave me messed. Ale is definitely my sort of thing.

1 Like