Saturday - A Day of Opportunity

Morning all!

I’m driving back to visit my parents for the weekend.

Tell each other your plans because I will probably be driving.

1 Like

Probably just gonna smile all day

:smile:

16 Likes

Hiya Keith, mmj and Matt.

Taking kids for haircuts then going to Devizes to buy some gifts, have a look about and meet my friend for tea, cake and chats in her lovely garden.

No plans for dinner as yet but I will likely be asleep by ten once more.

1 Like

Hello!

I kiiiind of have the day off. Only have a 2 hr ride this afternoon with some friends from home!!! They arrived late last night so we’re meeting in a bit, then going riding later, then some drinks tonight, and they go home sometime tomorrow. Have been really looking forward to this :heart: Have secured some good and appropriate horses for them all too. Like, the fantasy fan is going to ride the horse called Frodo :grin:

13 Likes

Aw what’s happened? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also wishing all of my internet friends the happiest of Saturdays :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

4 Likes

Morning all :slight_smile: it is a day of opportunity, and I’m taking the opportunity to get up and out early, and go up to the coast for a walk. I might even sit in a PUB BEER GARDEN afterwards!

Got some butter chicken marinating in the fridge too.

7 Likes

Been at work for an hour already. Sweaty.

Leeds promoted I think

4 Likes

I hope Frodo is a… SHIRE HORSE!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooo

6 Likes

Morning. Off this weekend. Got a nice diary and card for a first anniversary present. Looking forward to seeing that. Off out for brunch in the park later and may have a nice dinner.

11 Likes

Happy Anniversary bud!

5 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

14 Likes

Appear to have got through Friday night unscathed? Well done me.

3 Likes

Good joke but also by god it would be awesome if we had one of those. He is in fact a small horse (technically pony) that I can’t even ride. (Although him being tiny also fits quite well I suppose!)

3 Likes

Off on a walk then meeting pals for beer garden action.
Saw some deer yesterday;

10 Likes

happy opportunity day everyone

trying to be the best me that i can be

6 Likes

Just done eggy bread and bacon. TinyStack is now demanding a cup of tea whenever we have one which is hilarious.

Getting a shower then heading into the citeeeeeh, city of Chelmsford to get some pressies for Mrs Stack from the kids for her birthday. We keep it rockin’.

My best mate is married to my sister in law so we’re trading me for her tonight, Emma can hang out with her sis and my boy and I can get a bit hazy and maybe watch a western.

Glowing for my man KG right here, absolutely glowing.

3 Likes

Today I will mostly be reading this

And making a banging chorizo omelette.

1 Like
  • Tom Cheshire
  • Tom Chess Hire
  • Tom Ches! Shy R.E.

0 voters