Saturday: A Thread

Picking up a parcel is simultaneously the worst and the easiest job on a list of things to do.

I’m sorry you have to struggle through this.

1 Like

I would very much like one of these eggs and avocado breakfasts people are talking about. Got a black tie ball to go to later. Cannot be arsed in the slightest.

GOOD :coffee: :sunny: :egg:

We’re heading back to Edinburgh today for a horror extravaganza that is :pizza: :wine_glass: and… to watch The Void.

I’m going to miss listening to the birds singing in the morning instead of the sound of cars and drunkards :cry: waaaaah.

Good coffee sun egg to you too!

1 Like

Used to live on the same road as the depot. Now we live ONE MILE AWAY from our nearest.

:angry:

Morning all!

Tasty coffee, toast and jam for breakfast.

Playing football in the rain this morning; watching Charlie Brown, eating nut roast and drinking wine later.

Have you thought about moving?

1 Like

Ah man, that’s SO Penge!

1 Like

Have just woken with a rather fuzzy head.
Want some coffee and loads of juice.
Gonna go for a swim in the sea later.
I’m fucking 39 today!

20 Likes

HB LP

2 Likes

Happy birthday! You’ve chosen a good way to spend it! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::wine_glass::beer::champagne:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOPES!

2 Likes

Finish it, it’s magnificent. Did you get him debating the punk bands in the car?

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY LOPES! :heart: Hope you have a totally Penge day!

2 Likes

CIMA course

Not sure what I’m gonna do today. The bedroom desperately needs a clean, it’s just a barbaric mess. As does the living room. But I’ll probably just go into Falmouth and have a dick about.

Oh and happy birthday lopes!

HAAAAAPPPYYAUYAUUUYUAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBIIIIRRRRRRTTTHHHHDAAAAAAAYYYYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYyyyYYYYYYyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYwwwoooooooooooWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYHEEEEYYYWOOOOOOO to you!! :birthday: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :balloon: :gift:

1 Like

Just watched a GP on BBC Breakfast laying into Teresa May and Jeremy Hunt over NHS funding and resources. She got a round of applause in my living room.

7 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday Lo-Pan! Hope you have an ace day buddy!! :wine_glass::birthday::tada:

1 Like

Sacked off my penoid tournament because I’ve woken up with a bit of a fever. Gf is also feeling ill. We’re currently in one of those stand offs around who’s supposed to take care of who.