Saturday and all that

Morning! Been awake since 5.30 because the cat decided it should be that way. Got work in a bit then will probably get the fire pit going and have dinner outside while the weather’s good. What are your exciting plans for Saturday, June 22nd then?

1 Like

Really got to sort a stag do out today. I really don’t want to, been putting it off for weeks :pensive:

Bit of Skyrim, do the washing, bit of a clean up then a mates coming round to start a multiplayer Total war which I’m buzzing about.

Oh also gotta put @xylo ‘s painted stuff in the post as he’s back off holiday!!

2 Likes

Found Ed Sheeran themed tomato sauce in Tesco last night. Truly, we live in marvellous times

11 Likes

Yeah we’ve got that disgracing our cupboard too.

1 Like

Hi.

Driving to my parents to drop kiddo off with them. Then going to Brighton for a baby free day, which hopefully includes beers on the beach and nice food. Picking up our wedding rings as well. But the prospect of a kid free day is much more appetising

14 Likes

Glad I switched to buying any old own brand shit long ago…

I’m going to look at puppies this morning :smiley:

Having a BBQ tonight.

5 Likes

Hiya :wave:

Hope you all have a swell day

5 Likes

It’s a neat throwback to the 90s, when the Outhere Brothers released their own limited edition “BOOM BOOM BOOM! Let me hear you say” mayo

:grimacing:

5 Likes

Morning.

I am going to be child free from 11am onwards. I’m very tempted to have some lunchtime beers and then just go back to bed.

3 Likes

:grinning: What type?

Hi team. The nursery which my daughter is leaving is having a family fun day and bbq so we’re going to that. Should be a laugh. Going to kiss the teachers, but then my youngest joins in November so that’s cool.

Then… Bed time. We are going to be up 4.30am tomorrow for them to fly to Canada. I’ll be without them for three weeks or so, which is shit.

Expect me to be moping about mentioning this a lot.

And I’m sick. Hard core. Fucking summer colds.

1 Like

I was woken at 3.00 by a bedwetting incident (The Child, not me.) I’d only gotten to bed at midnight after watching Mulatu Astatke. Eventually got up at 6.50 to provide milk and toast and Paw Patrol.

We’re considering a double gig evening of black midi followed by Theon Cross.

I am The Tired.

2 Likes

Morning all :slight_smile:

It’s Mrs CCB’s birthday today so I’m going to

• make a stack of pancakes for breakfast
  • take the family CCB to the place where they used to film Springwatch (trade off with the girls is that the morning is spent traipsing around looking at birds and the afternoon is spent in what is a genuinely excellent outdoor play area)
  • make pizza and watch The Lego Movie 2
  • maybe sit outside if it’s nice tonight

Need to get my lazy arse in gear but am feeling a little groggy if truth be told.

3 Likes

Sympathy and solidarity.

I’ve got my fingers crossed mine fades before I go on holiday next weekend.

1 Like

Yeah yeah :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Morning mates
Was at my friends last night, having drinks and playing cards. Definitely still a bit drunk. Gonna have something nice on toast I reckon, maybe peanut butter and cinnamon

3 Likes

Ey up chums,

Just romped through a double helping of the mini cereal packets with milk.

It’s nice outside! I suppose that means I may leave the house…

Have lovely days everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cairn Terrier

One of these doggies will be ours

25 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Oh my word!

1 Like

It is my birthday, going to make an oven pancake then watch the roller derby. :slight_smile:

24 Likes