Saturday and all that

Correct! Big fan of ginger. Love GRANOLA!

1 Like

flying saucer lampshades

1 Like

For those of you not following the dog thread, we’re having this GBO puppy in 4 weeks time :slight_smile:
IMG_20190622_122333

Home now and just lit the coals for the BBQ.

15 Likes

Stupid pudgy fingers keep hitting the flag instead of the heart. Sorry, mods!

2 Likes

Had a lovely day with my family until the bus journey home. GF and I gave out shit to two people who were being massive racists and now I’ve found out I failed my exams.

Going to read about Chernobyl and watch my GF play video games for the evening.

They also make the best oatmeal cookies I have ever eaten.

found it! we’re on for tonight baby!

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your exams man but hats off to you for standing up to the racists :fist:

10 Likes

I think I was abducted by aliens bc how the hell is it quarter past five already

Love american cookies in general, so i can only imagine these must be sensational. Will have to remember to try them out when we’re over there next year.

1 Like

Weird lampshades (in assorted colours).

1 Like

Omg I’m SO excited to hear what you think :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Exams come and go but we must always fight racist gits :fist:

13 Likes

Damn right. You’re a great great bunch of man

1 Like

Watched Harold and Maude and had a nap on the sofa. Was pleasant.
Now having a Juicebox. The beer Juicebox not the juicebox juicebox. It’s stronger than I thought - feeling quite squiffy

No plans at all today or tomorrow. Kind of tempted to go up to London and go on a night out in Heaven but I’m not in the mood to stay out til 5am (and I’m going next Saturday anyway). Wish I could meet up with one of the guys I fancy so I could be alluring and feel some feelings but that’s not happening :frowning:

8 Likes

Gonna be running a bit late for Nothing Planned… I said Smiggsy could tag along but he’s stuck on a rail replacement bus

Classic.

BigBolloxBenny will meet us there if that’s okay? The only bus he’s on is a double decker banter bus :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clown_face::clown_face::+1:

1 Like

I’m trying this for breakfast tomorrow!

1 Like