Saturday and the suns out

What you doing?

I’m currently in bed waiting for her to wake up (been waiting 2 and a half hours so far :/) so we can go for a run

Then time to BBBQ in the sun shiiiine

Not much else on, which is nice

It’s my stag do from approx two hours time until Monday. 26 degrees later and I have no idea what we are doing or what they’ll try to dress me up as. Ffffffffff…

Going here I think https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northala_Fields

Lads lads lads!!

(Congratulations, I’m sure it’ll be fine)

Double thread day? I took too long.

Morning all!

I was up at five feeding The Child.

I’m at a wedding all afternoon with the Armitage family. Ceremony at 2.00 but photos from 1.00 which means I can’t play football either. Hopefully I’ll drink my weight in free wine.

BBBBQ with the in-laws.

It’s sorted!

“constructed using rubble from the demolition of the original Wembley Stadium”

:open_mouth: wo, didn’t know it was existed. Enjoy!

It’s a really lovely space! My family used to go all the time about 10 years ago when it opened, it gets really full now but it’s still great. I went there on nye to see the fireworks from the hill and it was so packed I nearly fell of the hill lol

Feel even worse than I did yesterday! Great!

Morning all.

I was thinking of running this morning, but it’s too warm for me already.

Going to walk down to the supermarket via Fletcher Moss Gardens.

Then it’s Sale vs Leicester later, winner qualifies for the ERC. There was a rumour going around that Sale were interested in Paddy Jackson, but, thankfully, there’s been enough of an uproar from the fans that the club have felt obliged to make a statement that they won’t be pursuing them.

I’m doing a 12 hour shift in a cramped portacabin with too many people in it and there’s currently no coffee on site :scream: :scream: :scream:

Oh my Christ :skull:

Morning. had a terrible sex dream involving ant and Dec last night. Uuuurrrggghhh.

Other than that,up and might do some garden stuff.

BBBBQ sounds good idea…

Hahah wtf! We need more details pls!?!

The important people dont arrive til 10 so there’s no coffee til then. I had a moan and they’ve given us nescafe. Ffs.

Was meant to wake up hours ago and get the bus to Dublin but here I am, hungover as fuck in the TV’s house.

Off to see Grouper tonight but will be meeting some absolute All Time ATD Dogs beforehand. Can’t wait to see them.

Hello
Will probably have a quiet day in today. Have had the week off and been out and about quite a lot, plus the tv hates nice weather cos he’s weird/ginger. Wish we had a garden that wasn’t shared and overlooked by a block of flats

Very envious of Grouper! Less so of the hangover.

Got a BBQ and party this evening for a friend’s 30th. Prolly go for a climb this morning. Working on record label stuff now.