Saturday And Thread

At Tim Hortons for road trip coffee. Have a good one!

What youse up to?

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

Slept really badly - combination of alcohol and a sore side from the previous (sober) fall off my bike plus stressing about various things - but I don’t have to go anywhere too far so that’s good I guess?

Mrs CCB’s sister is coming to stay from today for a few nights so I’m hoping for a quiet morning pottering around the kitchen cooking, and then we’re all going to watch The Polar Express :snowflake: :train:

1 Like

Got a disser coming to visit!

16 Likes

:wave:
Also slept badly. Just standard shite sleep for me.
Did mean I’ve been up since 4, watched some NFL, played with the cat, done some tidying. Had a coffee and a fake bacon sarnie.

Gonna be at the pub for just gone 10, going to watch the footie which has an early kick off. Forecast is rain :grimacing:

1 Like

Off to see an ATD and watch I Like Trains. Gotta do a latty flow first tho

1 Like

Up, tired, trying to work out if I’m going to Parkrun or just going to eat a large breakfast. Hoping for the latter.

Trying to decide if I can fit some birdwatching in a bit later, feel the need to destress my brain after a shitty week. Might go looking for Water Pipits. Happy Saturday everyone!

1 Like

I swear rappers used to put more effort into coming up with aliases than this.

4 Likes

MaGarnagle and my sister coming up to visit today. Mainly to see the baby, who is currently teething hard and therefore quite grumpy with people.

Might make a veggie chilli. Not much else going on.

:running_woman:
🪅🥳 X✌️
:two_women_holding_hands: :hugs:
:shopping_cart:
:no_entry_sign::kissing_closed_eyes: (:cry:)

4 Likes

Hi - having coffee. Shouldn’t have eaten endless rubbish last night :toilet:

Hello!

Had a really lovely time out for xmas dinner with three of my ATDs last night.

Listening to my xmas playlist on the subway through town back to my oarents’ new place really helped kick the festive spirit into play for me (I’m normally quite early at it, just been so much happening this year!). Took this pic outside which felt very magical at the time (after several glasses of wine…), now it’s just kind of ok, but still.

14 Likes

Morning morning. Solidarity @colon_closed_bracket at the 2am wake and stress for a few hours.

Still, getting the Christmas tree today :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

So house will get cleaned and this evening everything will be bespangled. Lovely.

@whiterussian love it!

3 Likes

Woke up laughing at “melted skittles”

2 Likes

Going to be a national trust wanker today. Meeting some of my wife’s friends for a nice walk. Really cba with the drive though

1 Like

Where you going??

We’re doing the lights at Stourhead on Tuesday. Try and ignite Christmas magic in the teenage boys. Possibly the last time they’ll engage in such things …

Polesden Lacey. Not in the Stourhead tier, but is a goodun. Lots of lovely woodland walks.

Can’t believe covid ruined our Stourhead plans

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m shattered after burger, beers, Pigsx7 and some walking home last night.

Wor Lass is on call all weekend so I’m lead parenting. The Child has been overexcited since 6.30 and now she’s getting grumpy. We might go to soft play if I can rouse myself.

It’s almost a relief to give up on getting back to sleep!

Gonna be a marathon day though

1 Like

Morning DiS,

Hopefully a low effort morning ahead, then a quick trip to town to get a few Christmas presents, then this afternoon it’s the NCT Christmas meet up where I’ve drawn the short straw to dress as Santa. In retrospect maybe I should have volunteered when they were younger and wouldn’t have clicked that it was one of the dads dressed up. Still, good content for the selfie thread

6 Likes

Hungover and hungry