Saturday Breakfast Thread

Hi!
I’m hungry but I can’t be bothered to get out of bed.
What are you having for breakfast?
Can you bring me some please?

I’m on a weird eating pattern at the moment where I have lunch or dinner at breakfast. So probably some falafel and quinoa.

Bit weird isn’t it? But it really works for me and then I have a breakfast smoothie for dinner.

1 Like

Imma make some scrambled eggs on toast

No I will not bring you some

1 Like

:cry::broken_heart::cry:

I had a hot cross bun, would recommend. We are out of them here though, so if you could pick some more up for me when you get yours from the shop that would be very much appreciated.

2 Likes

I love dinner for breakfast. It’s delicious and you feel like a renegade.
Pasta and pesto mmmm

Scrambled eggs are the only thing I can make. They’re real good. Quite excited, but I’m gonna go back to sleep for a bit.

1 Like

Exactly. And breakfast food later on is far more enjoyable too. Whoever planned out acceptable morning foods messed it right up.

1 Like

I really want pasta and pesto now.

Had 4 slices of seeded bread, toasted, with whole earth peanut butter

2 Likes

Had planned to make huevos rancheros, but then it turned into tomatoes and wensleydale cheese on toast. Sounds weird, was good.

1 Like

Can’t think of Wensleydale without thinking of Wallace cutting a little bit of the moon off and putting it on a cracker and going “Hm, Wensleydale?” to Gromit after eating it

2 Likes

Wouldn’t usually buy wensleydale as it’s boring, but this was some sheep’s milk wensleydale from the wensleydale creamery that was down from £4.29 to a quid, so I took a punt and it was lush, would eat again. Needed eating though, hence why I had it for breakfast.

1 Like

What am i making again? Oh yeah, I’m about to get up to scramble an egg or too, and defrost some bread for toas and some of my croissants and make a banana smoothie. Do you want me to bring you some up?

1 Like

Probably make my sister stop for a co-op steak bake on the way to Plymouth in a bit.

2 Likes

One of the only meaty things I crave these days. Can someone make a vegan steak bake please?

Scrambled eggs with blueberries and a black coffee.

I’ve lost 6lbs in five days so my new regimen is working.

3 Likes

I just looked it up quickly and it doesn’t seem to exist! I was sure Jack Monroe or someone would have done one.

As I am having my breakfast with my 4 year old and 2 year old I’m unsure of pressing play on this.