Saturday Breakfast Thread

Yeah there’s a swear word

Toast and peanut and butter with tea for 2 (child is having his cup of caffeine free tetley) before we head off for football training. :soccer:

2 Likes

I had a cup of tea and some tantrums

2 Likes

How come I hardly ever have peanut butter on toast anymore?

It’s such a staple in my diet although I’m sure I need to broaden my horizons from subpar smooth. I didn’t taste pb for the first time until I went to uni as my sis has a nut allergy and we couldn’t have it in the house. 17 years of my life wasted.

Lol autocorrect. Subpar = Sunpat. Whatevs.

I reckon it’s because fappable insists on stupid crunchy which is too dry for toast

Crunchy is the fucking best.

PB

• Crunchy (the fucking best)
  • Smooth (Tory option)

0 voters

1 Like

Cos i eat it all

1 Like

Probably have some apricot wheats.

1 Like

A bacon sarnie is the true weekend breakfast of champions

2 Likes

want: scrambled eggs + smoked salmon on thick sourdough toast

will have: above without the toast

2 Likes

Having a second breakfast :grimacing:

1 Like

Bagel, quorn sausages, poached egg, half an avocado, big dollop of colossal sauce. Cheers.

1 Like

I had biscuit spread on toast with a coffee. Trying to get to the end of the smooth spread we bought by accident so I can open the jar of crunchy.

For the record: I don’t like peanuts and The Child had a bit of a nut allergy so Wor Lass eats secret crunchy peanut butter toast.

1 Like

IMG_20190309_093025

Watching HRH Deely Bs cookery course.

3 Likes

i had a fried egg bagel with cheese and loads of ketchup and two cups of coffee, frankly it was 10/10

watching mysterious cities of gold, got flat viewings in a bit and then band practice

bd

3 Likes

Shit! (sorry for swearing) I’ve just remembered we were watching TMCOG. I think they’d just made it round the south of Argentina and Mendoza was seeming a wee bit shifty. We can’t have been far in.

1 Like

Excellent choice of TV there.

My favourite playground game was flying the Golden Condor.

1 Like

the music is even better than i remembered, it’s like ABBA did the score

1 Like