Saturday day - I feel the air is getting hot, like you baby

It is that hallowed time of the week again: the weekend, but with a day’s buffer before work dread starts setting in.

I have looooads of chores to do around the house (laundry, tidying, putting away stuff I’ve gleaned from my grandad’s flat). Our bin has disappeared so I’m not sure what I’m going to do with my rubbish bags, but next door is being totally gutted/renovated so they probably don’t have much use for a green bin?? Who steals bins anyway though???

Then in the evening I’m going on a night out with 3 of my friends from my old job. HATED the job, LOVED these guys (they were the only people who were around my age out of about 50 people). Should have good booze and bants, then at least one of them is staying on our sofa. It’s so nice to finally be able to have friends to stay without it being a huge deal <3 also they are encouraging me to wear my tiara. YES.

Tl;dr: :put_litter_in_its_place: :dress: :lipstick: :nail_care: :beers: :beers: :beers: :dancer: :dancing_women: :sleeping: :sleeping:

What are you doing today, pals? (featuring an emoji tl;dr please)

1 Like

Nick. The. Bin. And report back on the mission!

Not really got anything on. Probably do a bit of work. Gonna make stir fry later.

Flatmate asked yesterday if I wanted to do something this eve. I said yes but was secretly thinking I cba will get out of that later.

Emoji: :sleeping_bed: mostly

Didn’t make the park run. Going to see this is the kit at an in store soon before seeing them again tonight

The use of ESA in this Tweet has done me from a DiS POV

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcain/status/954338162519748608

13 Likes

Steal the bin Pervo! Steal the bin!

I’m going for a walk to put up posters promoting a festival my mates are putting on. Doing that all day and then it’s a friend’s birthday, followed by more rehearsal and then we’re going out for drinks.

:walking_man::walking_man::newspaper_roll::newspaper_roll::tada::tada::guitar::guitar::beers::clinking_glasses:

Eva and I are watching frasier

Supposed to go on a beack walk today but it’s pretty grim out. Gotta find some breakfast first.

24 Likes

Erm can you explain for those if us without wives?

4 Likes

Park run was cancelled for ice. Gunna make a veggie breakfast burrito then go run around a reservoir in the cold cause I’m silly

1 Like

Well, I’ve got a camera and could definitely point it at a small human eating cake.

Tell them, i’ll do it for the rest of the cake plus expenses.

4 Likes

Got woken up stupidly early and I’m now gonna be grumpy all morning. Got brunch with the mother in law in a bit then no plans, which usually means the TV goes to watch football in the pub while I hang around the house. If that’s the case I’ll be playing vidya then probably making dinner. Pretty dull Saturday tbh and I really needed a lie-in.

TLDR :sleeping::fried_egg::coffee::video_game::woman_cook:t3:

4 Likes

Need to pick up something from the post office - think it’s loveless vinyl!!! #classicdis

1 Like

Going anywhere good for the brunch?

Today:
:face_with_thermometer: :pill:
:snowflake:
:bacon::coffee:
:soccer: :tv:
:pizza::pizza::pizza:
:tv:
:sleeping:

1 Like

argh FUCK I’ve just had such a good idea for my Countdown tournament magazine. decided it should be themed around the women* of the community seeing as everything else in it is so sausagey, but like, i’ve had an AMAZING idea for interviews and it’s the sort of idea that’s so good that a) I will be crushed if it doesn’t happen and b) it would kill 2 birds with one stone by potentially also being submittable for my journalism portfolio AHHHHH.

i’m so afraid of it not happening that i’m not going to send the relevant emails until my combined anxiety/excitement has faded.

*would be non-men of the community but afaik the community that goes to events is 100% binary

2 Likes

she’s stunning

2 Likes

Going to the airport for a job fair. Funfunfun.

Layne’s :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Morning.

Not doing much today. Culling a load of shit from the house so we can squeeze more baby shit in it. Need to get some cactus soil as the yucca plant we have is slowly dying in a lot that’s too small. BORING!

I am in sapstown, USA UEA for a penoid tournament. Don’t fancy my chances much, tbqfh. Or in my tournament!!!