Saturday day’s alright for...something

I went to stay with a pal who lives in Brooklyn. We did alllll the tourist stuff in 2 days pretty much. It was non stop. Must have done nearly 30,000 steps each day. Empire state, statue of liberty, federal hall, rockaway beach, brooklyn bridge etc. It was hot, but America seems better equipped for it with air conditioning everywhere.

2 Likes

Sitting on the sofa watching the cricket. Going to record some drums later and go for a cycle.

Pics

Last weekend with housemates. Being cooked for today which is lovely. Ms Tuna is at ikea today and I am very jealous. Beer garden later. Must pack first.

Tiny Dancer, obviously.

4 Likes

Yeah Black Midi are outrageously good and I don’t even think all of them are above drinking age yet

Pardans are also really good go see them too.

2 Likes

Might as well have said this. You may be right though, I’ve not decided yet.

1 Like

Been gardening. Sweaty now.

8 Likes

‘Benny And The Jets’ for me!

5 Likes

You’re right - naming an artist’s best song when asked for their best song is a bit obvious.

1 Like

I only heard this for the first time like last year or something and was like how have I not heard this before. Been one of my most listened to songs since, I’d say

1 Like

@witches I think you’ll appreciate my new lamp!

3 Likes

TV is away out so it’s just me and the dug and the bairn. Maybe going to go walk in a park but it looks a bit grey outside.

It’s not his best song though. Or is it?

1 Like

Not starting any beeves by the way @keith I’m just giving this far too much thought due to being stuck at work.

1 Like

I only heard it a few years ago because of the 27 Dresses scene…

Actually this may ruin it for you…

This might suprise you but I have not seen that film :slight_smile:

It’s a banger. Got into it after someone mentioned how Frank Ocean’s ‘Super Rich Kids’ sounds like it and now I love it.

You totally should! definitely not watch this film

Ah will check that out not up on frank ocean.

Think I heard it when it was on in the background in a pub/cafe after it was sampled on the last a tribe called quest album and clicked it was Elton John.