Saturday Daytime - Adults in States of Being

I am clearly both less sick and less whiny about it, success!

Got a wine tasting event at lunch, not sure it’s the best day for it but will go for the social side and have a dram or two and a bit of nice cider instead

3 Likes

Morning!

Solo parenting today while my other half is off working. There’s a Sainsbury’s shop due soon (technically it could have come from 8.30 but no sign of it yet), then we’re going to head into town to the gaming cafe for brunch. Maybe I’ll let him browse the Lego shop afterwards to see if he has any ideas for Christmas presents

Which pub you got in mind

Overdraft for a half or 2 and then the Hyde tavern which is up by me for a pint of cask

1 Like

The cat has so much of the bed but we are refusing to budge.

Going to mala later to get m a mocktail and i suggested bowling as I’ve never been but I’ve just realised you have to wear shoes that other people have worn. No thank you.

Not sure what to do in that case :thinking:

Fucking cold so I’m dressed like one of the Ice Climbers to go get good bread

4 Likes

The bowling places I’ve been lately aren’t doing the shoes anyway, just let you wear whatever

5 Likes

Oh interesting! I’ll see if thats the case

Haven’t got out of bed yet, I’m too comfy. No plans. Breakfast, coffee, staring into the void, bit of Picross, etc

I’ve been ill all week and could do with a rest today but I’ve also committed to going to Essex for a party later.
Really cannot be arsed - also it involves staying over and driving back sunday

Should I go??

• Yes, it’ll be fun!!!1!1
  • No, you need to rest

0 voters

About to take my wee niece to little kickers :blush:

4 Likes

Loads of bowling places don’t bother with the shoe thing anymore.

3 Likes

Sat in the car waiting for the windscreen to clear; summer’s over I reckon.

1 Like

About to go to a warehouse sized bouncy castle with the boy and three of his pals. Then got pals and their kids descending on the house. Pray for me.

3 Likes

Change of plan means I’m waiting in for the pest control guy and Wor Lass is doing the drama run.

I’ve had another coffee (new beans, better quality coffee) and a flapjack.

Gonna live the true manchester experience and buy a new raincoat

This kind of chat will cause Scout to make you do a tour with one of the patronising old men instead of the cool interesting tours.

6 Likes

Rain eh? Only in Manchester! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

listening to paramore

sean was right all along

2 Likes

It’s Always Rainy in Manchester