Saturday Everning

Currently counting down the minutes till the wee man goes to bed. Had a good day with him but I’m starving and it’s easier to eat when he’s not trying to grab stuff off my plate.

Probably gonna be a big dirty dominos later. Gonna give their cheeseburger pizza a go. Sounds interesting. The TV will be watching the dancing and I’ll probably try to fit in some vidya games and get rid of the shite beers in my fridge to make way for good ones.

2 Likes

Wine, Moroccan lamb meatballs in pittas and Mazza Pazza (Mario party) for me

2 Likes

FUCKING BURN, YOU CUNT

14 Likes

evening shiny

pizza hut is on its way, didn’t fancy anything we have and fuck going outside so this will do. might tidy off the last divine beast on Zelda, might just sit around watching shite tv, we’ll see.

Only one more Saturday before Xmas. That’s maaaaad!

2 Likes

An evening thread on a Saturday! What a time to be alive.

8 Likes

My pals came over from Edinburgh for a gig and they brought me a tree for my new flat :blush:

13 Likes

supposed to be going into town for a few swifties, but the weather is fkn miserable. haven’t seen my mate in a while tho so i really should go. would prefer to stay in and work on some mixes tbh.

Protocol be damned.

4 Likes

shinymcshine has gone rogue and i am all for it

6 Likes

Anything said in this thread is non-canon.

7 Likes

Supposed to go to some bday drinks but i’m too brutally hungover. Got pizza en route. Playing video games, watching masterchef.

1 Like

I have also ordered a pizza

1 Like

It’s master chief

Going for :ramen: and :beer:

it’s cold as fuck

4 Likes

Onesie up.

2 and a half hours of Strictly :neutral_face:

1 Like

M.O.P.'s christmas single

3 Likes

Why didn’t I get beer earlier when it wasn’t raining. Smh.