Saturday fun thread

Alright

What you up to today? Nice plans? Dodging hangovers?

Think we’re going to the Emma Bridgewater factory shop and then popping to Buxton.

Have fun x

About to head out for an early climb at my fave crag. Then will rouse the TV on my return and we’re planning a walk in the dales. Decent.

1 Like

Have fun mate

1 Like

Morning rich.

I was literally about to press ‘create thread’ so I’m glad you got in there first.

I have a really sore head this morning even though I only had a couple of drinks - I think it’s the cider that does it to me. Got to to get up in a minute to go to play hockey and I’m not gonna lie, I really really cba.

Hope you have a lovely day!

Morning.

Feel ok. Good gig last night, v. Respectful crowd. Didn’t spot young @Lo-Pan Dunno if aldous is always like that or was as high as a kite.

Got a mock exam on Tuesday so that’s pretty much my life til then. Interspersed with nice food and probably crap sport.

Uncomfortable to watch her perform at times. She’s pretty intense.

1 Like

Good morning, wonderful people of DiS :slight_smile:

Early start: off to Cambridge to start Christmas shopping. Got bacon croissants though :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day!

3 Likes

Off for a nice walk then off to get a hair cut and beard trim

Woke up too early so I’m pretty tired. Off to that London today, got leftover Domino’s for train lunch :+1:

4 Likes

Going to see the mortgage man again today. No fucking idea what I’m doing. How hard is it to sell a flat?

Proper guffing at the moment.

Top mug

3 Likes

morning!

coffee and hearthstone

1 Like

Huevos rancheros for breakfast. Mmmm. Making croissants tonight for tomorrrow.

All about breakfasts today.

Mate is it your birthday?!

1 Like

Site joining anniversary i think?

Morning! Been for a swim. Got to clean the flat now but it’s so nice and sunny out… may just go for :coffee: & :cake: instead…

It is indeed!

3 Likes

Oh, actual birthday? Happy birthday carmen!

4 Likes

Wahey! Happy Birthday chief :hugs: Have a lovely day.

11 Likes

Good morning all

I’m far too awake after getting in at 1:30 and my throat is far too sore for this time of the morning.

Met lots of cool and lovely people in Peckham last night :heart_eyes:

Looking forward to lounging about all day gonna catch up on Masterchef, Star Trek Disco and maybe finish Alias Grace. Might start The Punisher or The Sinner. Is there rugby too? Maybe rugby too.

1 Like