Saturday Hello

Hey up.

What’s going on?

Got to do things like driving kids to places and getting their hair cut plus washing and cleaning and admin.

Urgh

Big match at lunchtime though so there’s that.

2 Likes

Good morning :wave:

Mrs CCB made the breakfast apple cake I posted last week! :apple: :yum:

So that’s a nice start to the morning.

Got a viewing at 12 so I’m taking the girls out for a walk in a bit. Pizza later. Need to do some interview prep at some point.

15 Likes

Going got a family swim at some cute edwardian baths later, so might see if I’ve got enough money to get some lunch on didsbury first. One of my new wall lamps fell off this morning because my walls are crap so need to somehow try and get it back in the wall.

2 Likes

first reasonable night’s sleep in about a week now :slight_smile: so nice.

3 Likes

I’ll be there in half an hour to pick up a slice.

1 Like

Work
Grey and Miserable
Little hungover

Just put in the trashhhhhhh

the only pumpkin I’ve ever tried was a pumpkin spiced latte, can’t recommend that though.

it’s just too syrupy and fake tasking to me, I wish they put about 25% of the syrup shot in there.

cinnamon stuff is delicious though isn’t it

1 Like

Morning :wave:

I’ve been awake for about an hour but I’m still laying in bed.

Not sure on my plans for the day.

It’s the “season” for gingerbread and cinnamon lattes.

I just going by posters in Costa though.

Too cold to get out from under the covers, guess I’m just gonna die here

Dyou ever get a really strong aversion to getting dressed in the morning

2 Likes

got a weekend away with my festival buddies, heading down to Dartmoor in about ten minutes. Going to be a lot of fun, planning to visit some Neolithic sites this afternoon and then watch Jackie Chan films all night

1 Like

Morning morning, hey hey

Have a superb weekend lined up of essentially doing fuck all. Can’t wait!
Planning to watch the rest of Midnight Mass and Maid. Maybe start Reservation Dogs, Scenes from a Marriage. Couple of films I want to watch too.
Might go out on Sunday afternoon but will play it by ear

Already had one bed tea, breakfast will involve some manner of eggs and bread…

1 Like

on a coach down to that London they have these days to see A Friend :cat:

had to cycle 6 miles into Manchester for the coach after getting up at 5.20 without having had that much sleep, but I made it

gonna try and snooze a bit now, but I don’t fancy my chances. got Disintegration Loops on to try and block out coach noises

@The_Excession already made my day by being the best fantasy basketball admin :blush: :basketball: :three: :zero:

2 Likes

Visit to an art gallery, followed by
Visit to an art gallery, followed by
Visit to a cinema, followed by
Visit to a restaurant, followed by
Going home

5 Likes

Got woken up really early by some ducks or geese making a racket outside. No idea where they were, or what they were doing, but the noise was incredible.

Youngest daughter has a home football game in a bit.

Nowt else planned, other than lasagne.

1 Like

Hi!

Feeling remarkably fresh this morning. Still in bed with coffee listening to Dare by the Human League because I just read somewhere that it was released 40 years ago (maybe yesterday?)

No big plans today but probably a run and then a walk somewhere followed by pizza with pals tonight.

1 Like

Taking me mam to see nothing but thieves. Just listened to them for the first time properly. Grim.

1 Like