Saturday Hello

Going gym for the first time in years :cold_sweat: but I’m in a class with a bunch of OAPs so hopefully it’ll be nice and gentle

3 Likes

look how weirdly giant my hand is here. CW: Giant left hand.

sounds like you have

the 2021 supercold!™

get yoself some sudafed and buckle up

2 Likes

Hello. Pretty broken night sleep. So cooking a whacking fry up now for brunch. Listening to Spanish Love Songs and prepping to meet @hankscorpio later for muchos food and beer.

3 Likes

3wks in, still have mine

Super cold high 5

1 Like

@Mert are the Crisps going to win today?

We’re terrible but this is the exact type of match we win, so… maybe?
Ah who am I kidding we have the 2nd worst central defence pairing in the league and we’re up against Ronaldo, we’re boned.

you’re up against the worst central defence + we have a rubbish midfield, you’re gonna win

daily thread content so nobody gets irked: just ate one of those veggie jambalaya burrito things you find in Spar, first one in a while. so glad that range of foods still exists.

1 Like

oh maybe this is just a Manchester thing?

https://veganolive1.blogspot.com/2018/11/forest-foods.html?m=1

1 Like

My phone is doing this stupid thing were I will plug it into the charger, it will start charging then stop. If I un-plug then re-plug a million times, it will charge. Could things just work properly please?

Morning

I’m in Bristol. Had a very fun night. Said the Foo Fighters are shit and a hot girl asked me to lick her tongue (can’t remember if these two things are related)
Going to eat leftover pizza while I wait for my friend to make us pancakes :pancakes:

:dog2:

3 Likes

I’m going to try to not be that guy who only bangs on about one thing, but we’re bringing the dog home today, so since 2 o’clock yesterday afternoon, all we’ve done is shop for dog stuff, clean the house and move stuff around to make it more dog friendly.

No idea what this afternoon and evening will be like. Planning on trying to walk him into being too tired to be nervy.

7 Likes

Our midfield is great on paper but not firing at all. Could be a high scoring game.

1 Like

Annoyed I didn’t get a picture of how cute I looked last night

Sounds like it’ll be related

1 Like

Do you have any photos? I wasn’t aware there was a dog incoming.

Please spam us as often as you like when they arrive.

1 Like

I’m in Bristol in 2 weeks. (Very slow) ships in the night.

2 Likes

This is wholly acceptable if the one thing is a dog or a cat.

1 Like

Still fighting off a cold, but it’s not as bad as I was expecting it to be today. Pretty sure it’s not you-know-what, but I ordered some lateral flow tests last night to be on the safe side, which have just turned up in the post. Quite impressive, really, given I ordered them about 7pm. I was expecting to have to wait until Monday.

Not planning on doing much today. Might do a bit of housework and maybe make an apple crumble.

etc

1 Like