Saturday! Hiya

What you tarts up to then?

Gonna go for a big run (30km :grimacing:)
Then off to play bingo, first time ever at a massive bingo hall…
then gonna have some orange chips - which sound fucking amazing tbh. Battered chips!

Had fun at a small party last night, played some darts n that.

3 Likes

Hey MWT

Off to work for 12. Mooching round the house doing chores before that. Currently listening to Sun Kil Moon and sorting some toast. Duggee is on

2 Likes

alright mwt, rich

I’m doing a bike race today. inverness to glasgow, all off-road :grimacing: might be difficult

eating porridge first

8 Likes

Good luck @japes :hugs:

1 Like

From what I’ve heard dugeee is top tier toddler tv…?

Hope work passes without incident for ya

duggee is pretty good tbf

1 Like

the garlic farm!

2 Likes

Was up at half three so I could cycle to the airport so I can go to a funeral then fly back home a few hours later. Fuck the trees, fuck the whales and fuck the horse they rode in on.

Now trying to get breakfast but here’s what the Forth crossing looks like on a nice morning.

15 Likes

Going to an anti-Tommy Robinson march. Bricking it because these things can get proper scary.

14 Likes

Someone yell at me to get out of bed and get ready for work please.

work’s shite just sack it off

Yeah do you know what japes, you’re right. Can’t really though, need to save up for a new spoon.

4 Likes

You can do this ‘houser.

Get some :coffee: or :tea: coursing through your veins.

1 Like

Quiet bingo or hipster loud bingo?

Going to see my niece and nephew. Then through to Leeds for ale festival.

1 Like

that’s how they get you

Yer standard Mecca style stuff.

Also looks like it’s new DiSs birthday

:partying_face:

1 Like

Good.

So I ordered some coffee to my parents to give to m brother for a belated birthday present but kinda want to keep the coffee for myself.

• Keep it
  • You dont really need it right now and can probably just buy the same stuff when you need to

0 voters