Saturday is upon us please keep me company

Only went to bed at one and woke up at six. Is this a rona side effect? Who knows.

Going to wait a bit and then get up and make myself a full English breakfast. I say this, I only really have eggs, bacon and toast. Could make some chips? Maybe some other picky bits? Ooh I have cherry tomatoes.

Tell me your plans so I can live vicariously through you.

7 Likes

I’m going to clean the skirting boards this morning.

15 Likes

Morning Tilts. Also woke up at 6 and couldn’t get back to sleep. Had my booster yesterday so suspect it’s that - though I don’t feel too bad other than having a sore arm made of stone.

Gave up on bed about 20 mins ago so I’m now sat with a big coffee and gonna stick some music on my headphones. Today I need to do a LOT of Christmas shopping because I’ve only just been paid, which is going to be nice an exhausting on this amount of sleep.

Breakfast is gonna be halloumi, eggs, avocado and cherry tomatoes - but not til my girlfriend wakes up so I might need a pre-breakfast mince pie too.

8 Likes

We had a pal round last night so got to bed at midnight. Toddler started stirring at 5:35 fml.

Booster jab this evening.

9 Likes

Morning tilty, morning all. Finished work after 10 last night and was up before 4 to get packed and the hell out of London for Christmas while the trains were quiet. I’ve got a carriage entirely to myself, which is absolutely the way to travel given [waves arms about] everything. Taxi home, coffee and a biscuit, then back to bed before my shift starts after lunch.

7 Likes

Hello!

Also boosted yesterday, also woke up very early.

My arm hurts PLENTY!

Supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee at 10, but feel like crappity so dunno…

Work, I’m afraid. Last Saturday before Christmas, going to be busy

1 Like

Morning

Everything I had planned this weekend fell foul of covide so I’m sat as I plan to continue

In my pj bottoms with my headphones on

2 Likes

Is there a term for making a date days/weeks in advance that you have a feeling you’ll regret on the day, then when you get there being totally unsurprised to find that you’re not sure you can be arsed to go through with whatever-it-is?

There should be a word/phrase/term. Deffo. Ow. My arm.

This is an outrageously good idea. 10/10

3 Likes

It was great. Wholeheartedly recommended.

2 Likes

Staying up with a sleeping baby while my partner tries to sleep. More of the same all weekend I suspect.

8 Likes

I’m working today. I’m tired :tired_face:

3 Likes

Morning just watching the cricket.

Is me /my gfs last day together before I head to my parents tomorrow for Xmas. So I get to open my birthday and Xmas presents from her :slight_smile:

We’re not planning on leaving the house much tbh.

I need to track down some beers I accidentally got delivered to the wrong flat on my street.

Probably hot dogs for tea and she wants to watch the strictly final so I’ll do packing/tidying then.

3 Likes

Accidentally stayed up with Mrs W drinking wine (and then whisky) until 2am.

And now I’m up because I have to take my daughter to football (and walk the dogs).

Help.

4 Likes

Alright? Off to work shortly so that’ll be fun.

3 Likes

Morning, had a worrying dream that the moon was about to crash into the planet and now I can’t get back to sleep. Got loads of errands to run today but Christmas quiz & cocktails over zoom later

How are you feeling, tilts? Do you need anything?

2 Likes

Morning
Going for a little late lunch today and a walk. Might pick up some Christmas cheeses.

That is all

3 Likes

God the in laws driving up this morning. For a two hour visit. All the way from the Isle of Wight. Absolute madness…

Feeling alright after my booster yesterday, bit of a sore arm but not too bad.

6 Likes

Morning!

Plans for the day:

• go for a walk
  • do a bit of pre-Christmas food shopping
  • potter around the house
  • Hanseatic Seafood Platter while the cheeksters are at the panto
6 Likes