Saturday, isn't it

This is incredible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/alzsj8/i_am_the_beneficiary_to_a_deceased_relatives/

For the FAO of @hip_young_gunslinger, I think you’ll enjoy this.

2 Likes

Train’s broken down, so that’s good.

Supposed to be going to the parkrun but I’m a bit hungover so I might just skip to the big breakfast part instead

2 Likes

Alright Denise van Houten.

1 Like

no way that’s real

No golf today cos the course is covered in snow. Went for a 5 mile run instead.
Currently listening to Carl Barat & The Jackals.

Tonight…DRUG CHURCH GIG!!!

Computing at the moment :nerd_face:

Might stick with it, or cop out and change to the open degree which means you can pick and mix pretty much anything in the world as far as I can tell

1 Like

Morning all,

Seem I’ve managed to somehow unlock a pretty punchy hangover. Also nervous about how much time i had to post on here while on the train home and oh god! I was singing along to songs on the walk back from the station. Oh the shame! Also managed to fall asleep on Winifred’s side of the bed so woke up with her on my head.

Got to make a starter for a dinner party today. Pretty certain it means i have to miss the rugby too.

Happy weekending.

Right looking forward to seeing them on Friday. Enjoy!

Tonight’s gig is sold out. It’s going to be mental!
Enjoy the gig on Friday!

1 Like

Let me know if you need any advice etc - ive got #oumates

Oof. That was ‘good’. Nearly as fast as i was when i was 14, but slightly more likely to have a heart attack.

6 Likes

Proper 'edache

Nearly got beat up by one of The Brits because he was being a twat about the spelling and pronunciation of Irish names. Afterwards lots of my ‘friends’ were telling me he was a really nice guy but ehh he just does this sometimes???

Excuse me wtf

But gonna go get some coke and maybe go buy some records

1 Like

Imagine nearly getting beaten up over one of The Brits not understanding that different letters make different noises when beside each other?

1 Like

First Saturday off in months and Argyle are away :rage: Got to go and run some errands then i’ll make some kind of giant feast I think. Starting to get a little back to work dread.

My mum was ill over Xmas so we have a full Xmas Day #2 today :grinning:/:weary:

4 Likes

Cant believe some people are even considering Park running in this weather.

2 Likes

Morning assorted dissers

Split the skin in the crease between my big toe and the sole of my foot. Bloody hurts. Anyway, gonna have breakie and then head out. Snowmageddon isn’t too bad here, so we should be fine.

Ken hom is on Saturday Kitchen. That’s nice

Get some vasoline on your split skin. That’ll help.

This is great.
Would you like Christmas?

• Everyday (I wish it could be)
  • Monthly
  • Quarterly
  • 6 monthly
  • Annually (Status Quo)

0 voters