Saturday late evening thread is happening

Post in here what you will. Weekend evening threads 4 eva.

I created this thread to procrastinate from my assignment, the same reason I just ate a giant sharing bag of rib n saucy Nik Naks.

2 Likes

Love your dedication to weekend evening threads.

1 Like

In lockdown (are we even in lockdown now?) every day is a weekday.

3 Likes

About to go watch some really in depth reviews of the most boring part of a home recording setup. Really excited.

6 Likes

just changed the bedsheets, a little treat for later :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Finished my script! Now to make the stupid bastard film.

5 Likes

@Gnometorious please can I have that rat pic now?

Rib n Saucy are the only NikNaks I like.

In celebration of American Independence, I cooked a very South or Southern American steak and chimichurri with sweet potato chips.

We’re watching Anna And The Apocalypse. I don’t think it’s very good at present. I’m also having a beer.

1 Like

Drinkin wine, playin link’s awakening

1 Like

abandon reply

2 Likes

I did that earlier. Always nice to look forward to fresh bedding.

1 Like

At the caravan, we only have five channels here so we’re watching Michael McIntyre :slightly_frowning_face:

Evenin’ all, feeling like a wet Saturday night (which it is). Too much stress, not enough of it under my control to deal with properly. Having a cup of tea, might do some work in a bit if I can un-arse my head enough.

@epimer Is it soundproofing, or is it an interface?

:rotating_light:

1 Like

Boring but vital, got to get yourself a nice interface (I say, as someone who is completely without one)

I’ve already got a perfectly nice one. I’m eyeing up a slightly nicer one.

This is like sex for me.

1 Like

Hot interface action. You looking to expand your input options or just get something with a cleaner signal path? Rrrrr

More outputs for sensual sends.

1 Like

Ooh yeah, hote

I really don’t want to do either of the pieces of work I have to do for Monday.

1 Like