Saturday Morning/ Daytime

I’m on antibiotics now for my post Covid chest.

Currently watching Charlton vs Bolton while I eat scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast.

Going to go outside for the first time in 3 weeks and walk to the park.

Weirdly, i can sit still fine which always made me think i cant have adhd but that’s because their questions are so rigid and i guess the autistic side of me was like well it cant possibly extend to standing still too :see_no_evil:

Feel really self conscious now i know how much i sway and lift my feet but it feels physically impossible to stand still!

1 Like

Hanging out in Shoreham to see the sea

Does this make me an outdoor lover. It’s a bit chilly for it right now. Ask me again in the summer

8 Likes

I just can’t be still full stop.

Exactly! The diagnosis criteria is flawed and limited. Hyperactivity can/is mental too.

Solidarity for feeling self conscious about it :heart: there’s nothing wrong with us though, it’s OK to bob and sway about, you’re not hurting anyone :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

About to hit the gym for the 6th day in a row

Then kebab later

1 Like

Anyone know what kind of bird this is?

6 Likes

Aw that’s nice to hear, thank you :blush: Have been feeling really “different” this week and made a big list of how to text/speak to people the right way. And it just descended into don’t be so you. Still trying to pay attention to what i wrote so I’m aware what isn’t socially acceptable but its tough to acknowledge that what i see as neutral is abrupt, or what i think as caring is irritating. Would love to go back in time and relearn everything knowing I’m ND. Thanks for making me feel better :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Want to take a nap but my absolute fanny of a neighbour is burning stuff in their back garden and the fire looks only just about under control, so instead I’ll be staring out the window nervously. Also sleepily.

Made it outside, having empire biscuit

Sun disappeared as soon as I opened the door ofc

2 Likes

Fannies are great though

4 Likes

:blush: You’re wonderful just the way you are :purple_heart:

1 Like

On our way back home after a trip to Millport - baby’s first time on a ferry! :ferry: Had lunch by the sea and even squeezed in an ice cream from Nardini’s on the way back. In January! Good day.

11 Likes

Hope you enjoyed the fresh air! Feel better soon

1 Like

taken the fucking motor out for a spin to the farm shop with my mum, and we drank some takeaway coffees too.

2 Likes

Got four albums, newest one is 30 years old - vintage day of shopping

Time to lie on the sofa and listen to one before commencing with the evening

1 Like

Finished a good jigsaw that @laika got me for my birthday :slight_smile:

16 Likes

love original pikachu so much

11 Likes

6 Likes

Ordered a Chinese.

1 Like

3 Likes