Saturday morning (early edition)

ah, shit man that’s rough :frowning_face: went through a similar situation earlier this year, it’s not nice.

hope you’re as well as can be and remembering to take care of yourself too

7 Likes

Thinking of you pal, it sounds like your doing a great job for your dad and family.

I’ve had quite a few family members pass away from cancer, Nans, aunts, an Uncle and cousin.

I’ve no idea how I’d cope if it was a parent though, as I’m really quiet but would feel I’d have to be the strong one.

Hospices do amazing work.

Take care of yourself too.

1 Like

Been thinking of you. It’s a terrible thing to go through long time coming or not. Look after yourself xx

2 Likes

I woke up with a somewhat aggressive hangover this morning.

Just making some food for a barbeque I’m going to.

That’s what happens with champagne cocktails!

Guinness on its own would have seen you right.

1 Like

You live and you learn Keith.

2 Likes

topsy turvy night. topsy turvy

I’m a genius.

10 Likes

I need to get that book for the DiS book club. Will have to wait til next week to participate.

I’ve been thinking of applying for a paid PhD thing. I’m not sure if I’m exactly qualified for it though and I can’t remember how you speak academic. Need to decide pretty soon as well…

I

Love chocolate Guinness cake. I like to crumble some flakes over the top as well for extra chocolatelyness

What subject area?

On the ferry to islay. Bring on the whisky!

2 Likes

it’s an interdisciplinary thing in philosophy, literary criticism and film. none of which I have studied, exactly.

Good! Not that far through (only got to around 2000 BC) but it’s compelling reading so far. It’s an unapologetically Marxist history and as such is hardly free from bias, but I happen to agree with the large part of what yer man’s saying so no complaints from me.

1 Like

Looks like 5/7ths of a very good Oreo

Dickhead coach driver has not only gone through wrong way, he’s fucking pranged the fucking thing at a village green as well.

Went to the gym, came home and put some pasta sauce on, then flipped out and went to CeX and bought an Xbox ONE while the sauce was cooking.

SMASHED deadlifts today :muscle:

UPDATE: x2 english breakfast, x6 rooibos, x1 wild berry, 1.5l water :potable_water:

Watching the football, off to collect an amp in a while. Playing with two bands tonight and DJ-ing because I am a glutton for punishment.

I listened to my wife’s friend’s husband tell Xmas cracker standard jokes for two hours and watched their toddler throw things around my living room.

Going through to Edinburgh in a bit.

Put flax seeds in my smoothie. Gamechanger.

1 Like