Saturday morning - something to do with easter

• That’s not enough sleep for an Easter Saturday
  • Fuck off lad you don’t know you’re born. I’ve been awake since before I even went to bed.

0 voters

Morning everyone :sun_with_face:

Enjoying having all the windows open! Wish I had a garden on days like today, would be nice to sit outside having my coffee.

No plans today other than eating pizza and watching football later. Might go for a walk beforehand to clear the old cobwebs out.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday! :kissing_cat:

Found out the other day that swans participate in incest and it’s really ruined them for me tbqh.

3 Likes

This trip was the first I’ve felt genuinely comfortable chatting about pretty much anything

My conjugations aren’t great still, but in terms of nattering about wine, sports (insofar as I can chat much about that anyway), travel and telling the odd joke, I can make it work. There’s the odd moment I need to use A as a thesaurus still but if she wasn’t there I’d get around it

2 Likes

Seeing @nemrac @SmittenMittens and @tilty for beveraginos this afternoon and then on to Heaven to watch Willow Pill this evening with my friend. Fully anticipate that big family meal tomorrow will be a disaster with me being extremely hungover and tired but that will be a great excuse to go for a nap and avoid my aunt’s dogs.

12 Likes

Really nice spring day in Stockholm

Going to the in-laws for easter lunch & egg hunting stuff …which is nice

But

It probably means missing the FA Cup semi final …unless one of the nephews sticks the telly on

Still a bit ill with not covid. Getting annoying now.

My son is playing in the National Student Esports Dota 2 final at the NEC today (Twitch). Go Warwick Ducks!

I’m rather jealous of that.

I wish I had a reason/ opportunity to leave Brexitland.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. Ive always been a bit slow in french and a lot of that got worse over lockdown because I had no reason to try. A is fully bilingual so speaks English at home. Coming here often is the only way I’ll sustain decent french so it’s a helpful thing to have a good reason (and cheap holidays) to keep coming back

1 Like

Mike Skinner has oven speakers

1 Like

That’s just a science oven

5 Likes

In a way, we’re all science ovens

7 Likes

He put on a few small club nights in a bar some mates worked at and they said he was always a real diamond so I don’t begrudge him his food woofers at all.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Listening to this new reimagined Spanish Love Songs album. In a way, it’s even more emo than the original

1 Like

You’ve really let yourself go this holiday xylo :wink:

Yes BUT I grew back a load of hair!

This is ‘in my wheelhouse’ but doubt i’ll be in London anytime soon

1 Like

No spoilers pls

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard he’s a genuinely lovely chap <3

Just found the placement of them hilarious!

1 Like

WELL, the swan here, George, his wife Hilda died so he shacked up with his daughter Zoe! Every time I go past George now I whisper “you dirty bastard.”

1 Like