Saturday Morning Thread - 07.04.2018

Going to do my first ever home pickle.

2 Likes

Coffee cake. Can’t have any for breakfast II here as it is for a birthday.

7 Likes

That is one fine looking cake!

1 Like

It is naturally blurry, I didn’t just take a bad photo of it.

4 Likes

Feeling blurry as fuck from last night. :grimacing:
That being said I need to get my shit together cos the Irish are moving in today :grinning::ireland:

5 Likes

Lol. Incidentally I am doing (a shorter) Liege-Bastogne-Liege in a fortnight :sob:

2 Likes

Just Liege-Bastogne-? :wink: good luck for it!

3 Likes

Looks excellent!

Cooking up some breakfast, then it’s reading the paper and watching the football all-day.

No hangover at all, staying off wine for foreseeable (sticking to gin) :wink:

2 Likes

Morning all. Heading over to St Andrews for a couple of days for my bro’s birthday. Going to play with my nephews and eat nice food. Weather looks a bit :umbrella:.

1 Like

Do you know what, fuck it, I’m doing it. I think. ARGH

2 Likes

@rich-t I’m taking your liking of this post as you telling me I’m doing the right thing btw

2 Likes

I love people who plonk themselves and their laptops down at the biggest table in the cafe/pub despite there being loads of smaller tables that they could sit at. Self-important knobs.

just finishing off some yorkie buttons with a coffee

good luck hope everything’s ok!

1 Like

I need a good album to listen to this morning, any suggestions?

Forever Changes.

1 Like

I should give that a go really, afraid it might be too 60s for my tastes these days

You’re probably not going the right thing. But it’s only breathing right? Ride yr bike m6

1 Like

No way, it’s absolutely timeless.

2 Likes

:grin:

I feel fine, antibiotics are already working on my throat. If I make myself iller BIG DEAL at least April’s ride will be done and I’ll probably be fine by the Next Big Ride (?)