Saturday Morning w/cleaning

Yeah, just done the bathroom big time. Now the living room and kitchen area.

Got @'d into the football thread

Ooft, cheers lads

2 Likes

Hiddy ho theo!

1 Like

Hello, how’s Friday?

Coming to a end shortly, sleepy time is approaching. How did you do at d and d?

1 Like

I won!

Ha.

Nah it was good. We were down 50% of the party so the DM knocked up a nice little side Quest that was good fun.

2 Likes

Lol I’m going to bed :sleeping:

6 Likes

Who or what is ‘bts’?

Broken Tocial Scene

8 Likes

Hope you have a great time today! :grin:

1 Like

Big K-pop act. JazzyB is a passing fan.

2 Likes

Ah cool. I sort of assumed it but then thought maybe it was a user on here who was going along or something

Morning theo, everyone. I’ve a mild hangover and I’m up early so I can eat my breakfast then go tory it up with a 7:40 tee off time

1 Like

Morning all!

Wor Lass is selling some craft at a nearby craft market so I’m solo parenting all day. The Child was awake at 6.00 and the weather looks like it will be unpleasant.

Probably getting a takeaway tonight. Might do a poll.

1 Like

Off later to Inner City Electronic in Leeds which has some interesting-looking talks on electronic music plus a bunch of folks playing. Kelly Lee Owens is ‘keynote speaker’. Should be decent.

6 Likes

Premier Inn Full English breakfast for me, is it

5 Likes

Off to work in a bit, going to be a glorious day apparently so there are a million places I’d rather be (normally it’s just under a million).

While looking to see if I could stream the TV series Tales of the Gold Monkey I remembered on account of @Scout reminding me Duck Tales existed, I found this site
http://www.goldmonkey.com/
I think it’s freeze dried from some 13 to 15 years ago. @guntrip

christ theo, tmi

5 Likes

Started the day with a call from my friend who got mugged during the night

a couple followed her when she got off the nightbus, she didn’t think anything of it, she got to her street and they attacked her from behind, gave her a kicking (possibly breaking her ribs) and ran off with her wallet. Fucking scum. Another of my mates had just left her so was luckily still awake and helped her out. Don’t really hear of this stuff happening here, I’ve always felt so safe walking at night here and all women I know feel the same, so this has shaken her a lot.

In better news, I’m taking my dad and stepmum to see some llamas and alpacas today, having lunch at my favourite restaurant, then we’re gonna watch the Deadwood film and the Champions League final. Should be a good one.

urgh really lost a lot of faith in humanity recently, so much horrible shit happening to wonderful people. I’m gonna go sort that duck thread out

1 Like