Saturday Morning w/cleaning

Sounds mint

1 Like

Within that I do a bit of everything and am responsible for the off-license section. Mainly at the moment my job is carrying bags of compost and large flower pots to people’s cars.

1 Like

I hope to one day visit Tebay and compare the two.

2 Likes

Do you have a duck pond?

Hanging.

1 Like

WE DIDN’T START THE FIRE

14 Likes

Potw nomination

No but we have these views

3 Likes

Done :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also as I nipped out on to the loading bay to take these photos the door slammed shut behind me and I had to walk all the way round to the front door. I hope you appreciate what I went through.

1 Like

1 Like

Looks nice. I have no beeves with Tebay. Might adapt it to T-Bey and release a Westcountry rap album.

Edit: My name starts with T and ‘bey’ is a Devonian term of endearment. I’m not just losing the plot.

2 Likes

How’s your holidays going? :sunglasses:

Tebae :heart:

6 Likes

Hi pals,

I just woke up. My feet are pulsating with acheyness. Yesterday was one of the best nights of my life.
I’m really hungry.
Don’t make me do it all again today. We already watched the sunrise from the beach.

Love you x

8 Likes

Morning all, got to apply for jobs today but it’s so nice out. Urgh.

Absolutely no idea what to do today - been to the gym already, there’s hockey on at 4 and the football at 8 but what to do in the meantime that doesn’t involve sitting on the sofa eating everything? :thinking:

Where did you go for food @Gnometorious ?

This made me lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2549207875355614&id=1786599751616434

1 Like

FRESCOS :grinning:

2 Likes