Saturday Morning

I slept for ten hours. My sore throat isn’t as bad but I am coughing.

How did you sleep? What are you doing?

morning keith you absolute beauty!

I’m drinking a coffee and listening to the new grandaddy, going to go for a 10 mile walk in half an hour with some friends around a castle or some shit.

nice.

6 Likes

Like is for Skid Row, not chestpains

Got to drive daughter somewhere in a mo and she’s hogging the bathroom

Might just drive her in PJ bottoms and a hoody

Day of jobs ahead. Drive By Truckers tonight

1 Like

Slept disjointedly. Hotel in Leeds with the world’s hardest mattress. About to have a full english, then off to view flats. Wish us luck (because I can’t be arsed coming back up to look another weekend)

1 Like

I slept in my coat.

9 Likes

Another vote for Davidoff Cool RubbishSleep

2 Likes

loughborough beer festival today, leaving the house in 5

gentlemans dub club were excellent last night, as per

Slept alright. Still tired though.

About to head off into the deepest darkest Fens. If I don’t make it back, I wish to leave my account to Balonz. He’ll know what to do.

Waiting at Vöcklabruck station for a train to Salzburg. I can assure you after a week here that almost nothing happens in Vöcklabruck. Almost no trains stop here either. I did manage to pick up a stinking cold off the kids though which is hopefully nearly gone. Return to the UK temporarily tomorrow for the first time since mid Jan.

1 Like

Nice lazy morning. Watching super rugby, then the cycling later. Best friend and her husband are coming along from Bristol this evening. So going out for pizzer and drinks

I got very… tired.

2 Likes

Stayed up late to see the last MLA returned, thankfully was Clare Bailey of the Green Party instead of the DUP. Now it just remains to be seen what SF/DUP do with these results.

Could go to a gig to see crywank tonight but it seems like a lot of hassle

I’m not sure if anyone else has said this, but I wish your avatar was symmetrical! Although I can imagine it as a Pacman eating a square face.

Up early enough. Going to collect some brochures in a few minutes. Have to do a few laps of the city distributing everything.

Slept for a solid eight hours last night. Seriously after calming it down on the drink the last few days which has helped.

Zero. I go to Japan on Thursday, so I’ll have some much needed down time. I’m staying with my mum, but she’s also away on holiday with her partner, so I’ll have the house beautifully to myself.

1 Like

Went to the cca for food. Then went to the bar in there and had few too many cans of Drygate’s mango pale ale.

Yup was good.

Gonna have pizza later.

3 Likes

Hey-ho. Up and about, cooking Portuguese baked eggs for breakfast. No doubt will spend a chunk of time today playing Zelda, the off to see Twelfth Night tonight which should be cheerful!

Completely forgot dbt were over here. Still never seen them. Like the latest album a lot: hope you have a good one!

1 Like

Good luck laddy!

1 Like

Had my first proper sleep in weeks which was nice.

Have to work today as I spent yesterday cleaning up someone else’s shoddy work so I’m really behind. Trying to think of things I can do to make myself feel better about having to work on my only free Saturday in weeks