SaTURDay morning

Just woke up properly for the second time, as I got up the first time to go to the sorting office for 7 am, then immediately went back to bed.

Now I will make pancakes and get a haircut. Later some strangers are coming over for dinner, which I’m NOT happy about, but I’ll live.

Oh shit there’s cold brew in the fridge. Ilu past epimer.

seeya there

Im at work. watched big brother and 3 episodes of will and grace last night

Just did a massive one. Reckon that’ll be me for the day.

1 Like

All quiet on the southern front…putting off taking my broken phone to the phone repair shop in town

Just had one there. 7/10, would shit again.

1 Like

Morning.

Had a bit of a dodgy belly when I woke up, so had to make a couple of trips to the thunderbox before leaving for work.

Been at work for about 45 minutes and bored out of my mind already.

Plus some amateur mixed up the teas and I ended up with one that was mostly milk and hot water with 2 sugars in :nauseated_face:

Woke up yesterday convinced it was Saturday, woke up this morning thinking it was Friday.

Need to do some exercise before going to a BBQ later on.

Poo like I do every morning, at 7:30 like clockwork.

Just realised I don’t have a plan for the day for probably the first time this summer. Absolutely fine by me. Going to have a yoghurt and listen to the radio.

1 Like

Just ate some peanut & coconut butter toast and let me tell you there’s a poo a-brewin’

No other news or plans

Going to Grantchester in a bit to see some work mates. It looks like it’s going to rain though, so that’s fun time plans of sitting outside ruined. :frowning:

Very hungover, smoked some cigarettes for some reason, feel awful. Someone’s been in the toilet for like half and hour and I feel like i could throw up, piss or shit myself at any second. Send help, I’m considering trying to make it to the garden for a piss

smoked salmon + scrambled eggs on toast

+ :coffee:

:+1:

1 Like

Temple of BOOM :metal:

1 Like

Oh, had 3 poos today already. Absolute @Epimer

2 Likes

it’s not a competition

1 Like

Down the climbing wall. Having a shocker of a session :confused:

#Happy Kiribati Elderly Men Day! :older_man:

Sheeet Why did I not know about this. It’s like the almost perfect smee bday event. Have got a babysitter but Edinburghs a long way to come back from if there’s a problem. Sheeet.