Saturday morning!

Tbf those cans of pre-mixed G & T aren’t great…

Kirby off frasier just said ‘for your FYI’

Hello everybody! I can confirm that I will 100% not be having a coffee today OR tomorrow but will return on my personal journey on Monday. What drink will it be? You’ll have to wait and find out… :wink:

2 Likes

Place your bets

• Filter
  • Long black (americano)
  • Espresso
  • Milky coffee (cappo, flat white)
  • Latte
  • One of those bullshit chocolate ones
  • Some kind of sweet, flavoured filth
  • Kopi Luwak
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Whilst I encourage community gambling here I must stress that this is NOT an officially sanctioned decision poll and cannot be used as an indication of intent.

2 Likes

Let’s get the poll in this thread

1 Like

Got a headache coming on. Just wanna get back home now. T minus 150 minutes until my plane

:joy:
Landed at heathrow about 730. Flight to Leeds is 1220. Borderline as to whether train would have been quicker but this seemed less stressful overall. Will get home 23 hours after leaving the hotel in Pune :muscle:

1 Like

Eeesh, it’s horrible sitting around when you just want to get home. Probably would’ve just hired a car and drove.

1 Like

Up, had some tea, tomatoes, scrambled eggs and veggie polony for breakfast.

Like @xylo I am also suffering from too much wine. Unlikely to move much beyond the sofa today.

Kids currently on Disney infinity but think I might kick them off soon to watch Saturday kitchen.

Is it half term in London?? Looking at the natural history museum whale thing…but don’t want to go if it’s mad busy

got a nice shredder this morning for a post i made in 2016 :sunglasses:

1 Like

shredder?! share!

A dull cleaning of my flat in the morning. I’ve got tickets for Beth Orton at The Roundhouse this evening. I think I’ve booked good seats which I’m happy with.

Happy Rusev Day everybody.

1 Like

Click on the posting time in the top right of your post and it gives you a link to the post.

Paste that into a reply to the Eurovision thread, et voila!

The neighbours have decided to put scaffolding up and there’s been half a dozen loud north London blokes smashing about metal and drilling shit directly outside of my window since about 8am. So much for a relaxing weekend!

can you blastbeat at 185bpm?

3 Likes

Had a nightmare and woke up around 2…? Didn’t get back to sleep till like 4 so feeling grogg af

Really love this Current 93 song about Louis Wain.

2 Likes

Morning all. I’m still full of a cold so have no plans other than sit on the sofa. Hope you all have lovely and more interesting Saturdays.

these are great!

1 Like