Saturday morning!

afraid you’re going to have to check yourself pal

No sneaky pic of double Ramsey action :scream: ?

I’m seeing double… 4 Ramsey’s… etc

1 Like

Was planning on having a massive lie in, but got woken up by my dickhead neighbour shouting again. I’m really close to going round and saying something. (Obviously I won’t)

Pancakes are now being made.

Nah, there with his kids - would’ve felt like an invasion of privacy

3 Likes

Nah he’s a prick. Snap away

you’ve made the right call though

Just Papp him already.

Bet he’s sat there going… ‘wow, wow, wow… this is dry. Excuse me, excuse me… are these from a tin? It’s BLAND.’ to himself

4 Likes

Tbf those cans of pre-mixed G & T aren’t great…

Kirby off frasier just said ‘for your FYI’

Hello everybody! I can confirm that I will 100% not be having a coffee today OR tomorrow but will return on my personal journey on Monday. What drink will it be? You’ll have to wait and find out… :wink:

2 Likes

Place your bets

• Filter
  • Long black (americano)
  • Espresso
  • Milky coffee (cappo, flat white)
  • Latte
  • One of those bullshit chocolate ones
  • Some kind of sweet, flavoured filth
  • Kopi Luwak
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Whilst I encourage community gambling here I must stress that this is NOT an officially sanctioned decision poll and cannot be used as an indication of intent.

2 Likes

Let’s get the poll in this thread

1 Like

Got a headache coming on. Just wanna get back home now. T minus 150 minutes until my plane

:joy:
Landed at heathrow about 730. Flight to Leeds is 1220. Borderline as to whether train would have been quicker but this seemed less stressful overall. Will get home 23 hours after leaving the hotel in Pune :muscle:

1 Like

Eeesh, it’s horrible sitting around when you just want to get home. Probably would’ve just hired a car and drove.

1 Like

Up, had some tea, tomatoes, scrambled eggs and veggie polony for breakfast.

Like @xylo I am also suffering from too much wine. Unlikely to move much beyond the sofa today.

Kids currently on Disney infinity but think I might kick them off soon to watch Saturday kitchen.

Is it half term in London?? Looking at the natural history museum whale thing…but don’t want to go if it’s mad busy

got a nice shredder this morning for a post i made in 2016 :sunglasses:

1 Like

shredder?! share!