SATURDAY MORNING

It’s proper lovely int it.

1 Like

Yeah. The dark notes, the warmth, the comforting familiarity. ilu coffee :heart:

7 Likes

Morning cowcow, the little wee lambs, all,

Going to make a ruddy fry up this morning. I think a motion was passed to deep fry the hash browns too, so i’m super excited. Ooh and I found some black puddings with sticker on it yesterday, so I’m super duper excited. OMG, I COULD DEEP FRY SOME BREAD!!! don’t tell @Gnometorious

Going to have a nice walk down the old walking route later. Not sure where to go yet, we could get the traim to somewhere like Aldermaston or Henley or Shiplake and walk back or we could just set off over there and walk. Ooh, we could walk past Mapledurham, and get that Black Sabbath cover photo i tried to get a few years back but was cruelly denied by the filming some period thing. Were I a guessing man, i wouldn’t be guessing we’ll be getting some food in a pub, so it would be good to have a nice one to aim for, so we could go to Pangbourne, for that. Oooh, it’s beginning to come together.

I hear a poll is being designed. Make sure you vote for deep frying, please.

Have a very good day.

1 Like

We have hash browns and a deep fat fryer.

• You know what needs to be done (mmm greasy)
  • You’re going to be chubby forever (yay!)
  • Don’t put them in the oven, yolo ffs

0 voters

Morning, I’m also part of the bad sleep gang :sleeping:. Heading down to the caravan to open it up for the year and will have a walk along the beach to the castle. :crossed_fingers: it stays dry.

6 Likes

I like your new name. Here’s a song for you

5 Likes

An invoice that’s due is going to be another week (cheers for telling me now not when I submitted it and budgeted, ffs) so can’t do anything this weekend.

Of course now I really want to do something. Might walk to town to watch some of the Spider-Man film being filmed and throw eggs at Jared Leto

Thank you very much. I feel like I’m being serenaded, which is jolly nice.

1 Like

Ready brek and berries?! Bet your breakfast table looks like a crime scene.
Pics please! :hugs:

This is pretty, thanks x

coffee smell so good

3 Likes

Morning.

Day out with the kids. World Superstars of Gymnastics. I’m spectating, not competing (just in case there was any doubt).

1 Like

are the first option and last option the same or am i just tired

The poll is slightly rigged

(Yes)

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to ‘do’ the lambing season like how people do the ski season.

I’ve had my window open so I was woken up by the cockerels. I might close the window and sleep for a bit.

The like is for the ready brek, John Wesley Harding and cuppa FYI (not the fractured sleep).

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m going to Edinburgh today so Wor Lass can sell come crocheted goods at a craft fair. She’s dead excited but I can see it being a very long day, especially with The Child in Full Rampage mode.

There will hopefully be jollof rice on offer through the day, and we’ve got fresh mint in the fridge so I might drink huge mint juleps tonight.

5 Likes

I ended up crashing out early last night so I woke up at 5am but I have somehow avoided the train to Hangover station so things are looking good. I’m watching some New Japan to cheer on my most handsome friend SANADA and then the rest of the day is gonna be life admin. Fucking love weekends, so I do

Hang on, I got up an hour earlier than I need to for this haircut.

, m8

4 Likes

Surprisingly clean considering

15 Likes