Saturday of all days

Morning all!

Standard Saturday greetings.

I had croissants for breakfast and I’m about to play princesses. We should be at gymnastics later but The Child is a bit under the weather and had a nightmare about gymnastics at about 4.30 this morning.

What are your breakfast/activity plans?

2 Likes

hnnnnnngggggghhhhhhaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh

1 Like

Morning. I’m wide awake!

2 Likes

All right, Conor Oberst

8 Likes

Hey Keith, cutthelights and CCB

Still in bed listening to the radio as I like to do on a Saturday.
Life admin day plus sorting stuff (making room) for new sofa coming tomorrow…

Might have eggs for brekko. Waiting for mrS to go make me some tea.

4 Likes

Today is looking like this:

• Foodbank away-day morning
  • get home, make jam
  • go around getting the house spruced up for when the estate agent takes photos
  • make, and eat, pizza
6 Likes

Morning.

It’s my village’s annual picnic on the green. First in two years blah, blah, blah.

This means a shit ABBA tribute act, an ice cream van, beers, and (randomly) a scarecrow competition.

4 Likes

Currently seeing how much longer I can lie in bed drinking coffee for.
Later am going to look at planes flying around the sky because that is a fun and enjoyable thing normal people do apparently. Fucking PLANES!

1 Like

Ooooh exciting times for the CCB house!!

1 Like

I’m going to Eynesford in Kent it’s only about 20 minutes away.

Couple of castles to visit.
Roman Villa ruins
Eagle Sanctuary
Couple of nice pubs
Plenty of walking

9 Likes

I’ll post the Rightmove link here in case (property chat) someone wants a comprehensively refurbished late Georgian three storey three bed townhouse for £220K

5 Likes

Morning!

Slept terribly but hopefully a shower will wake me up. My plans for today include having a Covid test so I can travel on Monday, returning a router to Orange, taking a load of things to the charity shop, grocery shopping, and lots of laundry.

I was a parent helper when one of my daughters went on a school visit to Lullingstone Roman Villa a couple of years ago. I was definitely far more interested than the kids. It’s a great day out. Enjoy!

1 Like

Morning. Got a grizzly babby (teeth related). Making the family porridge, listening to the eighties matchbox b-line disaster and having a cuppa. Today I don’t have any plans. Try to relax after a shitty week. Might do a beer run. Going to take the kids to a fair down the road for facepainting and coconut shy action.

Saw a video of a katsu curry recipe from MOB Kitchen’s new book on insta. Looks nice, so fancy making a katsu curry now.

4 Likes

I have never managed to make a good katsu despite making lots of curries that taste similar without really trying.

I bought a wagamama cookbook a very long time ago (good stock recipe for ramen in there), so I’m sure I have a recipe for katsu, but I’ve never made one, so I’m sure I’ll fuck it up somehow

morning all.

got some nice :coffee: on the go. then heading out for a round of :flying_disc: golf. random doubles today which is always fun.

5 Likes

The fact you can recommend a stock recipe suggests you’re working at a much higher level than I am!

3 Likes

Morning kids!

Off to Hove soon to pick up a few bits from the shops, then I’ve got to take Jimbo for a haircut at 11.30, and this afternoon we’re off to a barbecue this afternoon. Weather looks nice for it. Maybe pub later, but I’m not sensing a great deal of commitment from the people I’ve asked so that’s not a definite yet

Morning, no plans. Probably watch cricket and eat a doughnut.