Saturday of Pairs/ All Purpose Miscellany

Awful night if no sleep with baby who is now sleeping on me like it’s no biggie. There will definitely be coffee as soon as I can get up. Maybe a couple.

Pub lunch today which will involve a couple of pints with a couple of pals.

Got a couple of new records yesterday which I’m looking forward to listening to.

1 Like
  • run and swim
  • up to London to kill the arvo
  • YouTuber boxing match at the o2 arena

Another one on team coffee due to small baby preferring to sleep anywhere other than their cot :raising_hand_woman: :coffee: :sunny: It’s sunny outside so going to take him for a wander and hopefully something nice to eat (and more coffee). Pairs… do my boobs count? Breastfeeding = these days are all about my boobs tbh

4 Likes

Band prac, then Cardiff pride with some pals :rainbow: :beers: :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

Morning!

I AM drinking coffee - the cold brew variety. I need to cool down because I just did ParkRun. Twenty seconds faster than last week, according to my Fitbit, so that’s good.

Taking photos of a band later this morning, and there’s two of them, so there’s your pair

This mods descend on Brighton over the BH weekend, so I’m taking Jimbo to see all the fancy scooters this afternoon (and laugh at pensionable age men with Paul Weller haircuts)

3 Likes

Hello! Missing Pride but it’s because my atds are coming to visit! I’m so excited I love them so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Got the booze blues real bad

Up at half 6 with the bubs as it’s my wife’s turn for a lay in. Only parenting till midday though and then it’s off to Beak for an afternoon of lovely booze!

Just look how lovely (and strong) all this booze looks!

4 Likes

I did wonder who would be the first to mention boobs.

Quite interesting in terms of the tone of the site now that I didn’t expect anyone to mention testicles

1 Like

Hello!

I also have a pot of coffee on the go :coffee: My atd crashed on my sofa last night so we’re just chilling. Might go and get some bacon.

I had such a good day yesterday! My friend who I haven’t seen for ages came down and we caught up over tea and fnc and did lots of fun touristy things in Brighton. Then in the evening my atd and I drank wine and laughed a lot.

No real plans today beyond mopping my floors.

Happy moving day @Funkhouser :house: :package:

Merry Christmas @rich-t :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

A pair! How lovely.

1 Like

I am also hangover free!

3 Likes

Help

2 Likes

Best Friends Love GIF by Kennysgifs

1 Like

The poor guy just standing there minding their own business and getting hug harassed

1 Like

Who’s excited for the Sunday Dinner Thread tomorrow?

• Me! I’m excited, beautiful Gnome :relaxed::fries::spaghetti::bento::green_salad::pizza::ramen::burrito::taco::shallow_pan_of_food:
  • I’m no fun :expressionless:

0 voters

Out and about, picked up a mug, and a load of fabric I do not need from a vintage fair and charity shop. It’s all wool too so the moths are going to have a party. I have no restraint.

Having a coffee tho :blush: and meeting a friend for lunch in an hour so all is well.

Except for the fact I’m over dressed as always. I think I have a massive sweat patch on my back :person_shrugging:

This place smells so strongly of cinnamon buns it’s making me ravenously hungry.

3 Likes

:cry:.

I would simply wear fewer layers of thick black clothing

3 Likes

Speaking of the fabric, @Malva i feel you may approve, I bought some 70s brown checked curtains. I think they’re cool… :thinking:

2 Likes