Saturday one in, one out

Listening to this

1 Like

My neighbour told me that there was a wasps nest on his property but near my bedroom window a few weeks back. Assumed he was getting that sorted. Not sure he has. There are three (3) wasps currently in my bedroom.

1 Like

Your bedroom
In: fresh air
Out: wasps

10 Likes

Children stole my sleep again.

Half asleep at the wee man’s football. Very much organised chaos. Think my very kind wife is taking him to the swimming later so I can watch the first game of the season.

As soon as this one fella stops hanging about the window handle that fucker’s getting opened.

You ever had a Chinese takeaway that smells of piss? Possibly the fermentation of the bamboo shoots.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Morning all!

I’m at Tesco’s cafe waiting for The Child to finish gymnastics. I ordered a scone but they don’t have any cream.

Wor Lass is taking her to a birthday party with a bouncy castle this afternoon so I’ll probably be playing computer games.

Saturdays
In - Leisurely breakfast
Out - Early mornings

1 Like

Hola
Chilling in bed. Bf drank all the coffee so I need to go out for coffee, which I simply do not do on a Saturday!

My day
In - sewing
Out - anxieties

3 Likes

Morning, queuing for a bacon and egg bap

8 Likes

In: having a piss
Out: my piss

3 Likes

Hate that my day’s ruined because I can’t get back to sleep.

Off to get my 2nd vaccine, hoping it doesnt mess me up too bad. Caning a load of coffee now in case I feel sick afterwards. Have a bunch of packing and whatnot to do today. Zzzz.

1 Like

Good luck. And an early welcome to the double jabbed crew

4 Likes

there’s always a more depressing option

7 Likes
  • Get up and out of bed on 4.5 hours of low quality sleep
  • Stay in bed and try to get back to sleep

0 voters

Mushrooms, how vile.

3 Likes

Get up and do some stuff, have a wank and an afternoon nap then you’ll be fresh and up in time to share tonight’s takeaway order with us.

Hot and sour piss

Pisspy beef

5 Likes