Saturday, Saturday, gotta get up on Saturday

Glad to see RB doing well for herself, this is a bit of a banger

What activities do you reprobates have planned for this lovely day then

11 hour shift at work. Please no.

Morning

Currently on a bus to go pick up a couple of vintage chairs we’ve bought.

Might try and pop in a couple of record stores while I’m in the area too.

Beyond that, not much planned - reading the new/reprinted Shirley Collins book and enjoying it a lot so I may just sit and finish that.

Roofers finally started at 8am last Saturday. Was annoyed, but hoped it would mean the work would get done over the next few days. For whatever reason, they’ve been unable to do anything more until 8am this morning. The neighbours always seemed to be friendly with us. I’m not so sure that’s going to be the case any more. Sounds like there’re tiles flying everywhere up there.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, for another two days

11 Likes

Morning.

Just had a baked camembert and baguette for breakfast for some reason.

Having something from here at lunch

Was going to make tartiflette for dinner but reckon that might be too much cheese for one day. Even for me.

Apart from attempting to eat my own weight in cheese, we’re going to view a house this afternoon and going to find out about some new builds that are a potential option.

3 Likes

Impossible

2 Likes

Got some blueberry pancakes on the go. Copious tea. Maybe off to a National Trust house to meet some mates, maybe. But I really can’t be arsed.

4 Likes

Woke up at 6:30 to get to the pool for 7. Swam a mile and then got breakfast out:

Now having coffees and doing crossword :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Going to meet my oldest and best pal in a bit for lunch and Argyle v Lincoln so that’s nice.

3 Likes

Also

1 Like

Had sex with a bond girl last night! Get in

7 Likes

I know that in theory I should get out of bed, but, on the other hand: why

On my way out to brunch and feeling equally meh about it. I love lazing on the sofa with coffee and a book til lunchtime, why didn’t I plan to do that instead??

Stay indoors is my advice, this could be worse than that snake

6 Likes

Saw that on the reddit! Dr Mrs Epimer wanted to go looking for it. “It’s Sir Sweepington’s cousin!!!”

6 Likes

Not gonna do a lot today - it’s cold out and the kiddo is in a grumpy phase. Gonna eat cheesebread and watch a movie. Maybe I’ll even have a beer if I’m feeling cheeky :sunglasses:

2 Likes

However, much to everyone’s relief, the device was found nestled under a hedge on Friday afternoon by a (human) hotel cleaner sprucing up the front drive.
It was dusted off and “is now back sitting happily on a shelf with the rest of its robot vacuum family”, the hotel confirmed.

Rest of its family except one!

4 Likes

Hanging out with my sibling and their puppy

:heart::heart_eyes::dog:

4 Likes

Bought some iron liquid supplement and it was so foul that I stopped taking it, so when I saw these iron enriched shots of water in boots i got them and oh my God they taste so bad, like radiator water. Anyway I hope it works

1 Like