Saturday Saturday Saturday

Going to work. Gotta get that :bread:

4 Likes

liked for the lack of fever, rather than the more active day

1 Like

+1 for the child free night club. I slept through until 8, which was lovely.

My plan is to pop over to Lewes this morning to go to the Harveys shop to stock up on Bonfire Boy and do a few errands in town this morning. Then thereā€™s a plan to meet friends at the pub this afternoon.

Up, on second cup of tea and making some toast.

Watching first half of the rugby then going swimming and pizza with friend and her kids. Then home to go visit father in law and then back home for some wine and relaxation. Bit of luck the boys will take themselves upstairs to watch iCarly again so me and mrS get to watch Mindhunter.

Alright?

MrsGarnagleā€™s away this weekend so gotta myself entertained. Gonna do some weights, make some nice food and do some Dis State related stuff.

Might watch a film or something tonight.

2 Likes

Bleddy windy out innum.

Bit too hungover for a parkrun. I suppose Iā€™ll watch the rugby then.

Waiting for haircut. As ever really irked that the conversation is flowing beautifully with the guy in the chair right now. As soon as its my turn - 20 mins of awkward silence.

1 Like

Need some patter.

Ask if they like rugby

Canā€™t really follow through on that.

Watched the BBC covering the rugby from a rugby club down south. The national anthem hasnā€™t ever really offended me before but watching a load of Tories and their future Tory kids bellowing it has annoyed me.

Might support South Africa before I go to football.

Iā€™ve drafted in one of the old men I play with on Monday to make up numbers today. The standard in my Saturday game is considerably higher and heā€™s not one of the better players on a Monday. Bit worried it might backfire.

Wor Lass is making South West England-style pasties tonight.

3 Likes

Actually had really good drinks with work folks, all the sound people were there. And someone brought their amazing border collie that the whole pub fell in love with. And went back to someoneā€™s gaff for a few bong hits. Decent.

2 Likes

Cornish pasties yeah?

Cyberbully.

1 Like

Caffeinated and enporridged. Then stop the press, cos weā€™re off to Sainsbos for a big shop!

'er indoors has put the eggball on and sheā€™s asking me to explain whatā€™s happening, which is making it quite difficult to mask that Iā€™m secretly wanting South Africa to win.

Havenā€™t pooed in a few days so my farts are unbelievably disgusting.

3 Likes

Why are so many of them about bingo? :joy:

Just pretend youā€™re going on holiday next week.

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Utterly gross out there, I wonā€™t go out there, you canā€™t make me go out there

My son is finally here for the last 2 days of what was supposed to be a 5 day stint. Heā€™s still asleep. He has a cold so Iā€™m hoping heā€™s gonna be good with a weekend of mainly eating and movies. Gonna whack some pain o chocs in the oven and make frothy coffee when he emerges