Saturday, Schmaturday

Sorry didn’t see the post before

I’m liking my strong jawline

1 Like

Can it aye

4 Likes

Detective Pikachu was very fun, I hope they figure out a way to do a sequel. As I walked back home I found half of Bristol just raving in the street cause apparently’s there’s a day festival going on. Kinda tempted to go have fun but I need to save my money for bank holiday fun so instead I will stay home and game/read.

1 Like

love this

6 Likes

Alright lads,

Did a photo shoot with a band this morning and the songwriter was so hungover that he had to sit down for every shot. Lol.

Went to a local mini festival this afternoon and saw Rose Dougall (great) and Sleeper (poor).

Curry for dinner once the boy’s in bed.

Cooking a chilli that looks like it will be rank but maybe spice will cover that up?

Might try and blast out some earthbound but I’m not sure if turn based combat Is fun, or utterly tedious

Back.

Gonna have to stop listening to it. Every week he ends up talking about people being cancelled and his art artist shit.

Ouch. Hope you’re right handed

1 Like

Bloody hell Kermy you’re a walking drama factory! Get well soon :heart:

4 Likes

Oof. GWS Kermy. Looks ‘ard tho

1 Like

Oh noooooo! I hope you got some nice painkillers at least. I broke mine a few years and got to spend a week on codiene lost in a hazy bliss.

On the plus side, you are totally rocking that cast :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

GWS @kermitwormit!

1 Like

For just day to day stuff. Not wanking or owt :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Eeesssh. Backwards photos are confusing

So fucking hungover :frowning:

Take it to the Friday Backwards Photo Threads m9

Still love the podcast but it is mad how often that gets brought up as the SERIOUS CONTEMPORARY DISCUSSION POINT