Saturday, Schmaturday

having coffee. about to have a bacon roll.

was looking for the bacon roll emoji there. don’t think there is one.

You want toast?

1 Like

It’s a cake decorated with magic related things. And you can have some by disguising yourself as me.

1 Like

update: just spilled half the coffee all over an automatic ATM machine

shite

1 Like

Yes please x can my beans be cheesey beans please? :hugs::kissing_heart:

:wave::wave::wave:

The baby didn’t wake up until 7.30! I feel like a new person

10 Likes

That’s very inappropriate, but of course you can.

1 Like

Detective Pikachu later \o/

Better not be dubbed!

1 Like

You are an exceptionally clever and kind person though, and I imagine your competence in lots of work related things is above most people who meet the job spec. Got a good feeling about this for you x

7 Likes

Gona go for a haircut soon then gona go to the pictures and get some food. Japanese maybe, who knows?

Birthday goals

28 Likes

If you don’t get it just remember there are a lot of things you can’t know from a job advert. The boss might be a bully, or the office might smell bad, or you might struggle to find a parking space every day, or they might give you a slow computer. There are loads of things that affect how much you enjoy a job other than your JD. The next one you apply for might sound less interesting but have great colleagues and a nice office.

Best of luck though!

6 Likes

Just been lying in bed hvig s*x eating spicy french toast and reading his dark materials.

Saturdays are good days.

Doing some political stuff later for the elections, writing a motion for a conference, bit of this bit of that, probably making my bf something really good for dinner and watching Buffy might start reading a new book etc. Etc you get the idea.

:sob::sob::sob:

This looks wrong with the new emojis. It’s an “I don’t deserve this kindness but that’s a lovely thing to say, thank you” cry.

2 Likes

Hungover from Norway Day yesterday. Woke up about an hour ago which obvs is way too early. Going to order in SO MUCH pizza later, after I’ve slept some more.

1 Like

Of course you do. You’re brilliant!

1 Like

Have a whole day off where i dont have to do anything and talk to anyone and im now literally paralysed with choice. Going to go bank first to get a new card and watch detective pikachu tonight but thats it planned, have to find something else to do in between :thinking:

1 Like

Those days are so rare. Just take your time and enjoy whatever you choose to do (if anything -lying in bed relaxing is always a good choice too).

1 Like

Morning :sun_with_face: Caught up with two very pregnant pals yesterday and went to the vegan pub in Homerton which was :ok_hand:t3: Also spent £4.50 on a jam doughnut but it was a very good jam doughnut. Day out in SE London with friends today, including Nunhead Cemetery open day :ghost:

1 Like

You can put them back in you know