Saturday, Schmaturday

Need to pick up les enfants. Then I think we’re going to give a bit of geocaching a go, think of something nice for lunch and then watch their home town in the Cup Final at my ex’s parents.

They’re really lovely but it’s going to be unbearably noisy and I don’t really know how I’ll handle that…

1 Like

I go very much for quality over quantity these days. Last year I realized how often I was wearing clothes I didn’t look or feel good in just because ‘they’ll do’ and made the decision not to wear anything I didn’t actively like any more, revolutionary, huh?
Helps that I found an online dress shop I love. But yeah, I’d rather spend £30 on one top I feel good in that 3 tops that just about fit. Sorry, rambling.
I need to try on some glasses in town today.

3 Likes

Also, hell is other people, out shopping on a Saturday just for something to do, trundling along, oblivious.
Can’t believe people go shopping as a leisure activity :dizzy_face:

1 Like

it appears to be flying ant day today

do not want

edit; the 5yo just said, and I kid you not, “I think the clouds of flying ants are pretty.”

she’s so gonna be a creepy goth when she grows up

8 Likes

Porridgewatch: ahead of a busy day, today’s portion was approximately 60g (not including sultanas added later)

I’m doing a bit of shopping in that London, then going over to the Barbican this afternoon for a FREE performance of Steve Reich’s Electric Counterpoint.

Living the dream generally

3 Likes

I’m still in bed. I’m mentally and physically exhausted.

Nothing planned today although I might stick on my headphones later and disappear into the countryside to try and clear my head.

also, got to work all weekend preparing a big report

the bit I’m at now involves me reading all about the following; Ariana Grande Manchester terror attack, Eagles of Death Metal Bataclan shooting, Pulse Nightclub Shooting, Las Vegas Music Festival shooting and others

: (

1 Like

looking

:sunglasses: :heart_eyes_cat: :fire: :fire: :fire: :nail_care: :dancer:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: you look great in them!

2 Likes

Agreed! You look stunning @anon82218317 :smiley:

1 Like

You could buy 5 Greggs fudge doughnuts for that :woman_shrugging:

Been to body pump, going to get my haircut and short out my car insurance. Saturdays eh?

had fun last night with the lads.

not going to get enough Game of Thrones watched today as I’m out for a coffee and some videogames this afternoon

12 Likes

On the train to London.

Is there anything worse than groups of lads on the train
It’s great being in a group of lads on a train but if your not it’s well annoying

3 Likes

A group of lads on a plane?

2 Likes

Was catching a train from one part of bristol to another back in October. Train had come from Wales and wad absolutely heaving. There was only standing room, in the vestibule, with about 8 sports fan lads on their way to the game of whatever sport it was. Seriously one of the loudest places I’ve ever been, we were sealed in a little metal box echoing their voices around. Thought I was going to throw up. Nothing against sports, lots against lads on trains.

1 Like

Trains worse because they’re always at table seats and them facing each other somehow makes them louder.

Makes me miss the Saturday screeching Prosecco mums that usually sit there on a Saturday

are you gonna get a half-and-half scarf safebruv?

Such delicious daylight robbery :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

No colours allowed in club Wembley apparently. Don’t know if half and half counts or not