Saturday! - Start early and finish late

Going to tidy my room. I am an adult.

1 Like

Mrburnslaughing.gif

2 Likes

Oh and send off some more documents to formalise my hooginess.

Rubbish sleep but up in time for a Macdo’s breakfast :sunglasses:

What about some titivation?

1 Like

Would be rude to say no

1 Like

Would it work if I say some of the toys are haunted?

1 Like

Couldn’t hurt to try.

Its Window Wanderland (Mount Florida edition), where people make colour designs in their window and you have a potter round and look at me. There looks to be absolutely loads this year looking at the map.

Making a lentil and mushroom ragu atop mash later.

Waiting to see if something the Glasgow Film Festival that the gf wants to watch unsells out. If not maybe start Deutschland 83

it’s 10:54 and i’ve already done everything i could think of to do today

welp

Anyone know why they do sell out? Is it because of servers (don’t know what I’m on about) or something?

Servers or perhaps the liscening of the film only allows are certain number of people seeing it?

Probably the former due to the unselling out thing.

1 Like

Another coffee?

Hadn’t considered the license thing at all!

I’m not that interested in days

1 Like

There’s definitely far too many

3 Likes

Not at work on a Saturday and it’s nice. Making bacon baguettes for brunch, gonna do very little and then go to the chippy van later.

4 Likes

this is a banging idea funkopops, a very banging idea indeed

1 Like

Didn’t have any booze last night and I’m at a bit of a loss for things to do, now that I can’t rock back and forth on thw sofa moaning. I tried telling a load of people that I’m not interested in a bunch of stuff, but that didn’t help, it only meant I missed out on a recipe on the tele and now I’m back to being at a loss.

Ooooh, has anyone ever tried this Ottolenghi recipe? The spices are cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg, and I’m a little concerned that those spices might be a bit different from what I like in a kofta

1 Like

Throw a few beers in and that’s a perfect way to spend a Saturday :grinning::+1::beers:

1 Like